The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Jesus Christ.  How is focusing on James claimed role with some level of write-up verification, and then matts and VMD both claiming they did not trigger it, a strawman argument?  If you're focused on the rule / quote portion, then you're isolating a single detail of a larger thought process.  My theory was matts is lying about targeting James, and VMD is the Tracker who tracked matts to James.  Thus, matts is present at James and so is VMD, without VMD actually targeting James.  I was reading between the lines of VMD being suspicious of matts and VMD mentioning he had a theory on James that would involve them both role-claiming.

@SwAg I’m assuming this is it? 

it dealt with what you and I discussed earlier. You hopped on to questioning me about literally nothing. That was the straw man I was speaking of. It came off more like chasing ghosts rather than hunting scum. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

it dealt with what you and I discussed earlier. You hopped on to questioning me about literally nothing. That was the straw man I was speaking of. It came off more like chasing ghosts rather than hunting scum. 

Wait what?

Just now, SwAg said:

Wait what?

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

That was not intended to be a questioning of you.  That was part and parcel to my analysis that matts is not being forthright with us in the thread.  Matt and I had an interaction, then when you brought up the interaction with matts, his answer appeared facially inconsistent with his answer at the time.

Archived