The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

Just now, SwAg said:

bcb, you have no idea how unhelpful this was.

I'm not asking about tracking.  I'm asking about the rules from almost every game regarding quoting PMs.

Oh my bad.  Yea quoting role and night pm's were a big no no from wf (I brought our rules over here swag and a lot of of them have been instituted) 

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

I'll switch to Matts. I think he gives us the most info with his death 

I was referring to the Happy Holidays mafia game in which Whicker was mafia, not the game he was host... Why would I criticize him for not posting similar to the game in which he was a host..?

Pretty for sure thats how it was written and/or both Whicker and I took it. It was like...what could he possibly be thinking....lol

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Why aren't you attempting to talk me out of your lynch?

Well, you have already framed the lynch as "SwAg is scum because reasons and any reaction of any kind only proves he is scum," which I have already pointed out, and you seem to have no problem with it.  So, I am waiting for other people to arrive.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Well, you have already framed the lynch as "SwAg is scum because reasons and any reaction of any kind only proves he is scum," which I have already pointed out, and you seem to have no problem with it.  So, I am waiting for other people to arrive.

Yeah but you aren't debating my position. That's the part I am asking about.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Yeah but you aren't debating my position. That's the part I am asking about.

How is anyone supposed to debate that position?  It's inherently and manifestly flawed on its surface.  Even this post, you acknowledge how flawed it is, and you're simply okay with it.  The only way to argue it is to lay out the flaws, which I already partially did.  Otherwise, I do not have any meta to further detract from the flawed thought process, to point out in X Y and Z you were wrong, etc.  So, basically, you're asking me to indulge in a fight of logical fallacies, which Touch already (incorrectly) accused me of.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I seriously can't tell if you are this awful or it's your rage boner for me.

But if somehow we think my death progresses the game than fine. 

You like to play with BWs...but the second you get voted you get defensive then add a caveat to make some believe you are OK with it. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

How is anyone supposed to debate that position?  It's inherently and manifestly flawed on its surface.  Even this post, you acknowledge how flawed it is, and you're simply okay with it.  The only way to argue it is to lay out the flaws, which I already partially did.  Otherwise, I do not have any meta to further detract from the flawed thought process, to point out in X Y and Z you were wrong, etc.  So, basically, you're asking me to indulge in a fight of logical fallacies, which Touch already (incorrectly) accused me of.

I left a few gaps for you to fault me in. You didn't. 

This isn't what I expected from you.

Archived