The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It's the fact you said he isnt posting as much this game as last...or more,  both are messed up

Man people can't take an exaggerated statement at face value, there was nothing to that post Whicker just tried to turn it into something because he has a hunch he needs to justify.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

My cowboys are about to get the living ish kicked out of them. So I am about to become a grumpy insufferable prick. 

Look on the bright side, Jason Garret is gonna get a contract extension and Dak's gonna get 100+ million all while Amari Cooper gets 5 targets.

This is what I have. If i'm wrong, you can change your vote. If I missed someone else's vote please let me know.

VC:

2 swag - naz 87, vike 88

2 squire - bcb 84, dingo 85

2 vike - untouch 77, squire 89

2 dingo - whicker 82, orca 89

bcb - matts 86

orca - ksj 71

Missing votes from @James and @SwAg... I believe

1 minute ago, Dome said:

This is what I have. If i'm wrong, you can change your vote. If I missed a vote on someone else's vote please let me know.

VC:

2 swag - naz 87, vike 88

2 squire - bcb 84, dingo 85

2 vike - untouch 77, squire 89

2 dingo - whicker 82, orca 89

bcb - matts 86

orca - ksj 71

Missing votes from @James and @SwAg... I believe

This is wrong. Try again you alchy

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I disagree with this assessment. You might not be super vocal but you use logic. 

I didn't use a move on you, but I wouldn't hesitate to do so if I thought it fit my wincon.

You clearly used a move on James, don't lie.

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Man people can't take an exaggerated statement at face value, there was nothing to that post Whicker just tried to turn it into something because he has a hunch he needs to justify.

Look on the bright side, Jason Garret is gonna get a contract extension and Dak's gonna get 100+ million all while Amari Cooper gets 5 targets.

That's not what happened. Even if Whicker is scum this game, it is a valid concern that you pushed him for not posting similar as to last game.....he was the host 

14 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Hey @bcb1213 (LOL OF COURSE), since you're conveniently the only one left in this game from WF, you want to go ahead and tell them that my interpretation of the rule I was using to analyze matt is compatible with years of games on WF?  Thanks.

I know I would never had used someone tracking a different way player shoe up somewhere else but every mod is different.  It's certainly plausible that other mods have done something like that on wf but I've had too many beers since my time there to recollect specific occasions 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I know I would never had used someone tracking a different way player shoe up somewhere else but every mod is different.  It's certainly plausible that other mods have done something like that on wf but I've had too many beers since my time there to recollect specific occasions 

bcb, you have no idea how unhelpful this was.

I'm not asking about tracking.  I'm asking about the rules from almost every game regarding quoting PMs.

I'll switch to Matts. I think he gives us the most info with his death 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

That's not what happened. Even if Whicker is scum this game, it is a valid concern that you pushed him for not posting similar as to last game.....he was the host 

I was referring to the Happy Holidays mafia game in which Whicker was mafia, not the game he was host... Why would I criticize him for not posting similar to the game in which he was a host..?

Archived