Lions @ Bears

detroitroar

29 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Your such an all around negative poster/troll. 

You called me a snowflake... then you get all mad when I use your own picture to express a point and call me a negative poster/troll? Yet I'm a snowflake? 

Remember that you're the one who started the Kermit thing. I just had the foresight to know that it'd bite you back. 

Don't melt because not every fan is as blind as you are.

1 minute ago, Rockcity2 said:

Wait you were the one saying the secondary is fine... suppose you don't remember that tho right

I do remember saying the secondary wasn't our biggest issue, and in fact was the strength of our defense. I stand by that.

I definitely didn't know that Glover would lose all his speed this off season. When I learned that he had, I changed my opinion. 

10 minutes ago, Nnivolcm said:

I do remember saying the secondary wasn't our biggest issue, and in fact was the strength of our defense. I stand by that.

I definitely didn't know that Glover would lose all his speed this off season. When I learned that he had, I changed my opinion. 

You just said he should of hung it up last year..  

26 minutes ago, Rockcity2 said:

You just said he should of hung it up last year..  

Yeah, I said that he should have retired last year today, after I've seen him play this year.

Before I saw how he would play this year I assumed he'd play closer to how he did last year. Which was good.

39 minutes ago, Nnivolcm said:

Yeah, I said that he should have retired last year today, after I've seen him play this year.

Before I saw how he would play this year I assumed he'd play closer to how he did last year. Which was good.

Oh so your like Quinn..

8 hours ago, Nnivolcm said:

Even if Quinn had come out and said what I said (he hasn't), he has the ability to do something about it. I don't.

So no, I'm not like Quinn.

...you like Quinn couldn't see it was/is a problem till it's to late.

I'm scream secondary every year..and I get told that's are strongest unit.. even if it is they still suck..

9 hours ago, Rockcity2 said:

...you like Quinn couldn't see it was/is a problem till it's to late.

I'm scream secondary every year..and I get told that's are strongest unit.. even if it is they still suck..

What says that Quinn didn't see Glover losing a step? Was it spending a 3rd round pick on a FS to replace him? 

You go ahead keep screaming secondary every year. We could have four HOF caliber DBs and they'll get picked apart until a threat of a pass rush is established. 

51 minutes ago, Nnivolcm said:

What says that Quinn didn't see Glover losing a step? Was it spending a 3rd round pick on a FS to replace him? 

You go ahead keep screaming secondary every year. We could have four HOF caliber DBs and they'll get picked apart until a threat of a pass rush is established. 

4 hof really.. I'd give it a shot...

Look imo we could of had 2 division titles under Quinn if this guy could see anything..... 

We always have to wait for the right pieces because he's still trying to fill the holes from the previous year... I'd fire that turd today if I could

6 hours ago, Rockcity2 said:

4 hof really.. I'd give it a shot...

Look imo we could of had 2 division titles under Quinn if this guy could see anything..... 

We always have to wait for the right pieces because he's still trying to fill the holes from the previous year... I'd fire that turd today if I could

I have to agree with you about squandered opportunity. I expect two more years before Quin is gone.

Archived