Playoff Picture- The Final 7

DreamKid

9 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

That's at Heinz field, actually.

You sure about that?

For what it's worth I'm talking about the kick Tucker missed a couple seasons or so ago because of slipping on the turf like that. Or something, maybe it was the turf collapsing like a sinkhole. 

The Browns actually have a (small) chance of winning the division O.o

In fact, if over the next two weeks the Steelers lose their games (Pats and Saints), we split ours and the Browns win theirs (Denver and Cincy) - which is not too far-fetched an outcome - our Week 17 game against them would be for the division

Well that went down as missed opportunities week. We played one of the best teams in the league down to the wire and we didn't play our best. Too many opportunities missed and too many penalties. This unfortunately feels like after the Saints game where we completely dropped off afterwards.

I don't know who is to blame for us not being able to finish the close games. Browns, Saints and now the Chiefs could all have been games that we could put in the W column. Instead we didn't manage to score a TD when a ball bounced off a wide receivers hands, Tucker missed his first extra point in his career and yesterday it was the infamous 4th and long conversion that got us again.

So if we beat the Bucs & Browns, and the Steelers lose to the Pats & Saints - we win the division. Likely become the 4th Seed, and get to play San Diego(LA) at Home? Not bad.

From there, we either get to play Mahomes in his first ever Playoff game or Brady once again. I doubt either team would be upset by anyone but us, so we would then play the other in the AFC Championship. 

Then in the Super Bowl, I think it'll be Brees & the Saints.

So:

Beat,

Winston at Home

Mayfield at Home

Rivers at Home

Brady Away

Mahomes Away

Brees Neutral

?

.....and we get a 3rd Ring. I like our chances. We've had much harder paths than that. 

Tucker won't miss a Kick. Suggs breaks the Playoff Sack Record. 

- We have the best CBs in the league.

- We can survive injuries at the QB position.

Don't sleep on Cyrus Jones' impact either. He's returning a playmaking element to our Return Game.

Stare into the flame, believe in what it shows you. Let it burn away the doubt.

giphy.gif

7021282.jpg&c=sc&w=850&h=560

1 hour ago, Danand said:

Seems like we either have to win out or hope Steelers completely fall off the board.

If the Pats come back in the game on right now and the Steelers also lose to the Saints next week, then it won't matter if we lose to the Chargers - the division will be in our hands and we'd just need to beat the Browns

Archived