Bye Week Musings

brooks1957

Liked and thought I'd share this excerpt of an EM I received today from an old (as in old, not longtime) friend who is a life-long resident of NYC to give you youngins a flavor of what it was like:

"Speaking of football and the Browns. I remember as a youngster listening on the radio on Sunday afternoons to Browns games. Cleveland was the football capital of the world. Coach Paul Brown , QB Otto Graham, a player named Dante Lavelli and of course Jimmy Brown. I even remember going to a restaurant and sitting at the next table. Yes those were halcyon days for Browns football . Well who knows it took so long for the Red Sox to come back . As the saying goes, you got to believe and say Go Browns GO!"

Maybe it's the "GO" we've been missing?

52 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

He probably isnt, but he wasn't taking them to the superbowl either way. You have to play to win, not play to not lose.

A prospective trade down partner if they decide they want a QB, and one falls to our spot.  (Of course it is moot point, as we’re going to win out, and they’ll struggle with Colt leading them going forward.)

Archived