Other Leagues Thread- Ligue 1, Championship, Portugal, etc

LeeEvans

On 2/23/2018 at 3:42 AM, texans_uk said:

Playoffs should be good. 

Part of me would like to see Leeds return just for a tasty war of the roses derby. 

No doubt Leeds would beat us too. 

Honestly Leeds back in the Premier League would be great for neutrals. I'd love another historic club with some rivalries back in the league. 

Fulham just beat Wolves 2-0, that's back to back 2-0 wins over the top two teams in the league in back to back weeks. We're winning the league, just saying. 

16 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

Honestly Leeds back in the Premier League would be great for neutrals. I'd love another historic club with some rivalries back in the league. 

Fulham just beat Wolves 2-0, that's back to back 2-0 wins over the top two teams in the league in back to back weeks. We're winning the league, just saying. 

I just looked at the league table, have no idea why I thought Leeds were in the playoffs! ?

30 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Nah the Peterborough job became available. Absolute joke. Man has zero loyalty. 

That's awful timing but I'm not sure I can blame him for taking the opportunity to go up a league and take over a club a couple points outside a playoff spot. Really awful for you guys though, you're sitting in a pretty good place for possibly automatic promotion 

1 hour ago, LeeEvans said:

That's awful timing but I'm not sure I can blame him for taking the opportunity to go up a league and take over a club a couple points outside a playoff spot. Really awful for you guys though, you're sitting in a pretty good place for possibly automatic promotion 

Looks like we are about to steal the Swindon manager.

He kept a poor Barnsley side in the Championship, got Bury promoted and was doing a good job this year with Swindon. Hopefully he'll be a good pick.