Other Leagues Thread- Ligue 1, Championship, Portugal, etc

LeeEvans

On 9/15/2017 at 11:58 PM, ElReyDeLosReyes said:

PSG is making some serious noise in France.

I mean they usually do since they've had the influx of cash. They've had a massive summer signing and Monaco has basically been stripped bare. I'd imagine that PSG will coast to the title. 

On 9/17/2017 at 3:23 PM, LeeEvans said:

I mean they usually do since they've had the influx of cash. They've had a massive summer signing and Monaco has basically been stripped bare. I'd imagine that PSG will coast to the title. 

Didn't expect Neymar to mesh so quickly. But now the drama with Cavani should be a fun one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Neymar was sent off at the weekend and PSG drew at Marseille, they are still unbeaten and 4 points clear of Monaco. 

3 points separate 1st and 7th in the Polish league after 13 games, a stark contrast to the Serbian league where Red Star are 4 points clear of 2nd place or the Ukrainian league where Shaktar are 7 points clear of 2nd place. 

Shaktar however aren't among the leading European sides to still remain unbeaten, Galatasary, FC Porto, Sporting Lisbon, Atromitos, Levadiakos, Victoria Plzen (11 wins from 11), Dinamo Zagreb, Ludogrets and of course PSG are the sides outside of the top 4 leagues with unbeaten records. (tip for any gamblers out there)