Mock Drafts

bucsfan333

27 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Thoughts on LB? This is the one position I feel no one is really talking about but we need to upgrade. David is solid and should stay. Idk about Kwon but either way we’ll probably need a new SAM. I’d prefer a SAM who can rush the passer some. Not really a 3-4 rush end but as there are packages for SAM LBs more so in today’s quicker NFL, do the same thing, but with a guy who has more pass rush.

Kwon is going to be 25 next season.  I m not really concerned with SAM LB because so many defenses play nickel or 3 safeties.  As long as Bond doesn t see the fielf, I m good.  I think they give Kwon a 1 yr prove it deal and ride with David again.  Draft a LB in Day 3 and if they get anything out of Beck it is a bonus.

9 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I m intrigued by Jonah.  Bama olinemen tend to not be the freak athlete, but are really technically sound.  Apparently, there is wide opinion on Little, so Jonah may be the only real option at tackle in the top 15

The question with Jonah is his size though. Apparently some view him as a RT or guard. 😂

4 hours ago, Caaddy24 said:

Not taking an OL with a top 10 pick. Take one in the 3rd or 4th or pick up in free agency. 

It’s agruably our biggest need and there are potential two tackles worth taking. I’d agree that we could use another OL, probably a G in the 3rd, but there is nothing in free agency. Draft is going to be OL and DL/CB.

1 hour ago, Lil' Shorty said:

It’s agruably our biggest need and there are potential two tackles worth taking. I’d agree that we could use another OL, probably a G in the 3rd, but there is nothing in free agency. Draft is going to be OL and DL/CB.

It's a weak point, yes, but the biggest need is a QB of the future. We have the #1 offense courtesy of a combo of 2 mediocre QB's. The defense is what needs the most help. It's gonna depend on who's available of course, but I just think we need to do anything possible to pick up one of the QBs that are rated highly come draft time. I haven't seen anything to change my stance on that. Unless we trade for Carr or Flacco. 

5 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

It's a weak point, yes, but the biggest need is a QB of the future. We have the #1 offense courtesy of a combo of 2 mediocre QB's. The defense is what needs the most help. It's gonna depend on who's available of course, but I just think we need to do anything possible to pick up one of the QBs that are rated highly come draft time. I haven't seen anything to change my stance on that. Unless we trade for Carr or Flacco. 

I appreciate your stance on wanting a new QB and they way you go about that discussion but barring an implosion of Cincinatti proportions one of these last 2 weeks, Jameis will be the QB. With this draft class and a free year of Jameis, I’d be shocked if a first time HC just tossed Jameis aside for one of these major project QBs when QB is far from the problem on this team. I personally think it’s OL or DL/CB. Those get fixed and Jameis isn’t hit 4th most in the NFL and it makes this team a playoff contender.

18 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I appreciate your stance on wanting a new QB and they way you go about that discussion but barring an implosion of Cincinatti proportions one of these last 2 weeks, Jameis will be the QB. With this draft class and a free year of Jameis, I’d be shocked if a first time HC just tossed Jameis aside for one of these major project QBs when QB is far from the problem on this team. I personally think it’s OL or DL/CB. Those get fixed and Jameis isn’t hit 4th most in the NFL and it makes this team a playoff contender.

I wouldn’t. It’s not just the OL though. If you ever listened to Ian Beckles he even knocks jameis for not seeing the field well enough bc he takes sacks when guys are open. He just doesn’t see them. 

He doesn’t do a lot of things consistently and then when he looks off a safety once it’s like “ yes see he does it”. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if a new coach and hopefully GM wants their own guy. What exactly has jameis accomplished or shown in this league that makes you say it would be idiotic to get rid of him? 

Archived