Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

Just now, bcb1213 said:

checks day one vote count, dome wasn't on kotn at the end, i don't get your point here....  as soon as KOTN started gaining steam, he switched instantly

domes votes day one

pickle, orca, kotn, pickle, orca

Okay. So say this does make it so I consider KOTN. Why should I?

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Okay. So say this does make it so I consider KOTN. Why should I?

honestly, i'm not saying you shouldn't follow your leads.  I think it's squire but the fact you're in your own mind clearing him is nuts to me

On 12/8/2018 at 9:09 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Or the other mafia member isn’t online....

On 12/8/2018 at 9:14 PM, Matts4313 said:

Lets get his attention

@KOTN-93

i swear to god if matts did this to troll us

anyhow, go back and read the day matts died whicker, he jumped all over me with the stuff i was behind.  we're not doing that if we're in the same chat room

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:
On 12/8/2018 at 8:09 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Or the other mafia member isn’t online....

On 12/8/2018 at 8:14 PM, Matts4313 said:

Lets get his attention

@KOTN-93

i swear to god if matts did this to troll us

anyhow, go back and read the day matts died whicker, he jumped all over me with the stuff i was behind.  we're not doing that if we're in the same chat room

This brings up a interesting thought.  not sure if it was the last game or 1 prior that when Pickle was lynched, he said to look at Matts.  Pickle flipped mafia and Matts was civ.  Is Matts trying to play it that we would not even consider KOTN?

2 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

@squire12 

Thoughts? Something to hide?

I have nothing to hide.  

Currently I am 

bcb 60% the last mafia

I do not recall either Dome or Matts mentioning bcb in a list of mafia prospects in the early days.  I don't think Dome ever voted for bcb.  He was voting for just about anyone and everyone but not bcb.  

KOTN 35% 

Couple days would routinely follow the vote on a player after someone else.  I think it might have been D5 that stood out the most.

Whicker 5%

Out chance that he would gamble on not using a N3 hit and play the long game.  Dome and he also got into it in thread on D3 (along with Matts) that could have been a further set up.  Low chance, but still there.

24 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I have nothing to hide.  

Currently I am 

bcb 60% the last mafia

I do not recall either Dome or Matts mentioning bcb in a list of mafia prospects in the early days.  I don't think Dome ever voted for bcb.  He was voting for just about anyone and everyone but not bcb.  

KOTN 35% 

Couple days would routinely follow the vote on a player after someone else.  I think it might have been D5 that stood out the most.

Whicker 5%

Out chance that he would gamble on not using a N3 hit and play the long game.  Dome and he also got into it in thread on D3 (along with Matts) that could have been a further set up.  Low chance, but still there.

i literally posted dome's votes, he voted for three people then went into gopher vs dome mode

On 12/4/2018 at 8:08 AM, Malfatron said:

can we not have this be your thing?

bcb

On 12/4/2018 at 8:13 AM, Dome said:

Why not?

And should I have a thing? Or do I? If I have a thing someone needs to tell me. (No jokes about that last sentence please)

On 12/4/2018 at 8:29 AM, bcb1213 said:

It was my thing well before I came here 

On 12/4/2018 at 8:30 AM, Dome said:

@Malfatron it was his thing well before he came here.

Interesting exchange D1

On 12/4/2018 at 12:50 PM, Dome said:

Subtle is my middle name. 

For the gifs? I won’t comment on your vote, but @squire12 why do you care where someone else’s vote goes early on day 1?

orca

On 12/4/2018 at 8:38 PM, Dome said:

Squire 

On 12/5/2018 at 2:37 PM, Dome said:

Why?

I’m with you on squire

Malf isn’t playing frantic civ, but I think he’d try to be more active as scum, usually he wants to be the first to die. I need a strong read on him for a n1 lynch.

im not sure on gopher. He and I got into it like this once and we were both civ. I usually don’t agree with his tactics so I’m not sure.

what about matts, orca, or pickle? They’re all 3 being quiet. And Matts and orca aren’t fighting, I made a couple jokes at matts expense and got nothing. That’s not right.

On 12/5/2018 at 5:29 PM, Dome said:

Pickle 

On 12/5/2018 at 8:31 PM, Dome said:

Pickle rick 

On 12/5/2018 at 8:53 PM, Dome said:

kotn

VC:

Pickle rick-3: squire, malf, tk3
gopher-3: orca, whicker, pickle rick
kotn-3: raves, bcb, dome

orca-1: kotn
touch-1: matts
dome-1: gopher

10 minutes

On 12/5/2018 at 8:58 PM, Dome said:

orca

VC:

Pickle rick-3: squire, malf, tk3
gopher-3: orca, whicker, pickle rick
kotn-: raves, bcb,
orca-3: kotn, matts dome

dome-1: gopher

10 minutes

On 12/5/2018 at 8:59 PM, Dome said:

orca

Dome's D1 votes

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

@Whicker  Can you go over why you have somewhat cleared KOTN?  I feel you had some reasoning for it.

On 12/8/2018 at 10:56 PM, Whicker said:

Squire and MegaRon are the last non-town IMO.

Bcb seems genuine to me. His claim was super genuine. I believe he legit misread the role list.

KOTN was pushed as a lynch basically every day. Since it seems likely to me that mafia hit Malf N1 and not Raves, that removes a lot of my initial suspicion of him.

On 12/9/2018 at 12:59 AM, Whicker said:

@gopherwrestler @KOTN-93

Here's the thing. An additional, unblockable hit is the most valuable commodity in all of mafia. A strongman is the mafia's king. I posted a link earlier to a game (JFin's Revenge) where Rags was the strongman and his two scummates exposed themselves to try to save him.

Dome and Matts probably have no issues bussing teammates. They very likely would have a problem bussing their strongest role, ESPECIALLY close to night. Matts really wanted KOTN lynched. KOTN has been pushed on and off by both Matts and Dome all game. There is such a small possibility that either of them would expose their strongman to a bandwagon. I'm willing to bet the game that KOTN isn't Vladimir. If he is, then congrats Dome and Matts, you fooled me.

Vladimir should be our one and only target today. It's an odd night so there's no Zoe hit. Killing off Vladimir would cut off kills tonight entirely, giving Gopher another investigation. Consequently, this leaves Zoe's chances to win almost entirely in the hands of mafia surviving today and performing a kill tonight.

Matts' vote ended up on Squire. His reluctance to just vote his counterwagon is concerning, but I would lean towards him screaming KOTN until the end if Squire were Vladimir.

That leaves it between Mega Ron and Bcb for me. Mega Ron always got grouped in with KOTN as the "newbies," but yet KOTN was always the one who was pushed. There was basically zero interaction between Mega Ron and the confirmed mafia.

I think Mega Ron is Vladimir, and he has to be the vote today.

19 hours ago, Whicker said:

Because the last mafia member is the strongest one that Dome and Matts IMO would be reluctant to bus, especially since they bussed each other pretty hard. Squire and KOTN were both in danger of being lynched at various points due in part to Matts and Dome 

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

honestly, i'm not saying you shouldn't follow your leads.  I think it's squire but the fact you're in your own mind clearing him is nuts to me

It makes perfect sense to me. I have to decide between three people. If I remove the one I have the heaviest civ read on, now I'm only deciding between two people with better focus.

Archived