Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

Just now, The Orca said:

I guess I've grown too good with my D1 reads. Gonna have to shake it up and go inactive...and still get lynched xD

You shouldn't take it so personally (or act like lynching vanilla D1 had any impact on the game). Someone has to get lynched, before any moves have been made the reasons will rarely be good ones.

24 minutes ago, James said:

A couple people brought up the chat hit being visible to a watcher. Would it just be assigned to one specific mafia member? I decided it wouldn't be visible, how would other hosts handle that?

I think its fine the way you did it. some do it different for balancing reasons.

23 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Excellent post.  Please know that 99+% of things said in thread is not personal.  Most of that is players trying to get under your skin and see how you react.  

That, and @Matts4313 is a classless jackass (aka a Cowboy's fan)

<3 you too

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’m just too gd likable.

also I named squire/matts as my top reads for much of the game. Brought them both up often starting D1

i honestly thought my light push of squire d1 was gonna come back to bite us

I was shocked no one caught on to this. You named me and squire like every single scum list

@Pickle Rick =>  We never once mentioned you chat up to that point when Dome and I both said your name at the same time. It just happened by accident. Thats why I said "gross". Literally, your name was not brought up at all until your claim.

@The Orca => There was no attempt from us (coordinated) to get you lynched. I was just randomly throwing votes around. I had switched back to Dome by the time everyone went after you.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Honestly it helped a lot bc I was able to zero in on @Matts4313

tenor.gif?itemid=4995045

Go back and read - before you and @Tk3 claimed I had the entire game ready to kill you both. I was so sure we were going to boatrace you that I started writing my MVP speech. 

But then you both turned out to be civ specials. I guess I just know how to pick the right targets as scum.... O.o

Just now, James said:

You shouldn't take it so personally (or act like lynching vanilla D1 had any impact on the game). Someone has to get lynched, before any moves have been made the reasons will rarely be good ones.

For sure I agree. Once or twice...maybe even 3 times.....but I've died D1 in what feels like 8 of 9 games (got revived in one of them)

Then you see people complaining about activity, commitment, people being engaged, etc......then it becomes frustrating on my end 

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I was already connecting Matts and Dome at this poin

Except we didn’t plan that bringing up PR in chatty lol. You don’t discuss something so meaningless in chatty, you just do it in thread. It was just coincidence.

99% of the time when something feels staged in chatty, it’s not IMO. It’s just not something Mafia does. 

Just now, The Orca said:

For sure I agree. Once or twice...maybe even 3 times.....but I've died D1 in what feels like 8 of 9 games (got revived in one of them)

Then you see people complaining about activity, commitment, people being engaged, etc......then it becomes frustrating on my end 

Last game you lived until the very end, in spite of a lot of early heat.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I think its fine the way you did it. some do it different for balancing reasons.

<3 you too

I was shocked no one caught on to this. You named me and squire like every single scum list

@Pickle Rick =>  We never once mentioned you chat up to that point when Dome and I both said your name at the same time. It just happened by accident. Thats why I said "gross". Literally, your name was not brought up at all until your claim.

@The Orca => There was no attempt from us (coordinated) to get you lynched. I was just randomly throwing votes around. I had switched back to Dome by the time everyone went after you.

I got that. I already connected you two for a reason I won't reveal....the thing about Pickle at the time sealed it for me though lol

Archived