Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

2 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

make a non-mafia game imo, im in regardless tho 

I have a 'non mafia' mafia game. 

After the most acclaimed mafia game ever made, Superbowl mafia, I want to create "Probowl Mafia". But I would need two volunteers. And it would be best if we had 20ish people. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I have a 'non mafia' mafia game. 

After the most acclaimed mafia game ever made, Superbowl mafia, I want to create "Probowl Mafia". But I would need two volunteers. And it would be best if we had 20ish people. 

Pickle and Orca iyam

Just now, Malfatron said:

Pickle and Orca iyam

Two team captains

Captains pick teams in a chat with me, assign powers based on a list (make 1 your left tackle (he protects)), etc

They are strictly forbidden to have outside of thread contact with their teams (No [spam])

Each person will know what team they are on, but they will have no clue who any of their teammates are

Chaos

Whatcha think?

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Two team captains

Captains pick teams in a chat with me, assign powers based on a list (make 1 your left tackle (he protects)), etc

They are strictly forbidden to have outside of thread contact with their teams (No [spam])

Each person will know what team they are on, but they will have no clue who any of their teammates are

Chaos

Whatcha think?

hell yeah man that's a pretty nifty idea 

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Two team captains

Chaos

Whatcha think?

Can my role be "idiot kicker"?

3 minutes ago, James said:

Can my role be "idiot kicker"?

Both kickers come from the colts? Have Pat McAfee as the other? Would be epic.

Vanderjacts  special move is getting drunk.

McAfees is cowering at the sight of Troy Polamolu (if youve never heard that story, its a doozy)

Archived