Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I got that. I already connected you two for a reason I won't reveal....the thing about Pickle at the time sealed it for me though lol

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

Except we didn’t plan that bringing up PR in chatty lol. You don’t discuss something so meaningless in chatty, you just do it in thread. It was just coincidence.

99% of the time when something feels staged in chatty, it’s not IMO. It’s just not something Mafia does. 

5 minutes ago, James said:

Last game you lived until the very end, in spite of a lot of early heat.

True, but I had 8 votes D1 that game and thought I had been lynched which changed everyone else's minds. Before that, I was killed D1 in the Wire and lynched D1 in Bikini bottom. Then lynched D1 this game. Also been lynched D1 in another game and killed D1 in Siege of Gotham...its a pattern apparently lmao

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Malfatron not sure if you said yet....

Why not sure say you were gonna pardon gopher and we could have lynched dome d2?

i was only about 90 percent sure i was going to pardon gopher (0 percent i would have pardoned dome)

also. didnt want to potentially tip my hand.

in retrospect, it would have worked out better had i done that, assuming people would switch to dome because of it

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i was only about 90 percent sure i was going to pardon gopher (0 percent i would have pardoned dome)

also. didnt want to potentially tip my hand.

in retrospect, it would have worked out better had i done that, assuming people would switch to dome because of it

That's true.  

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@James what’s the order of moves? 

Lynch--Pardon---other moves. I like having everything go off at the same time. Like if two people with hits hit each other, they both die. Doesn't make too much sense with some moves (protections especially), but it makes sense to me.

5 minutes ago, James said:

Lynch--Pardon---other moves. I like having everything go off at the same time. Like if two people with hits hit each other, they both die. Doesn't make too much sense with some moves (protections especially), but it makes sense to me.

So all the other moves were done simultaneously?

Just now, Dome said:
3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Sorry town, I blew it!

Nah you played great. Got the pardoner to save you, that’s huge and also tough to pull off 

yeah, you had good ethos.

the only real big mistake you made was saying that you found the protector instead of just saying tk3 was civ

53 minutes ago, James said:

Ok, so the other and the mafia hit me. Who’s went through first.

Archived