Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

24 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So here is what's interesting to me so far.

Gopher has been pushing like crazy to get one of the new guys to slip about being in a chatty, way to much for my liking.  

TK3 votes for someone and says he will explain later, I have seen this done numerous times by mafia so its definitely something I'm keeping an eye on

Bcb, touch and raves have only a couple of posts and nothing at all about the game.  

Squire seems to playing follow along again on a few things but has had some more original thought then last game when he was mafia.

Kot, voting orca for trying to hard.  I think it was really early to make that conclusion.

Dome is more up front trying to direct the convo

Malf and matts are laying low for them and not directing the convo 

Orca is doing orca things especially that gif, damn that is pure genius and is way better then the original

I have a few civ reads.  

I'd like to focus one one of touch, bcb, or raves. 

Focus away

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

touch - 2(pickle, matts)

gopher - 2 (orca, whicker

orca - 2(kotn, malf

pickle - 2 (squire, dome

squire - 1 (tk3,

kotn - 1 (raves

dome - 1 (gopher

5 people didnt vote

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Felt like it was on purpose, but I’m in the dark on that. @Raves seems to be in the know. 

In the know about what?

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

So here is what's interesting to me so far.

Gopher has been pushing like crazy to get one of the new guys to slip about being in a chatty, way to much for my liking.  

TK3 votes for someone and says he will explain later, I have seen this done numerous times by mafia so its definitely something I'm keeping an eye on

Bcb, touch and raves have only a couple of posts and nothing at all about the game.  

Squire seems to playing follow along again on a few things but has had some more original thought then last game when he was mafia.

Kot, voting orca for trying to hard.  I think it was really early to make that conclusion.

Dome is more up front trying to direct the convo

Malf and matts are laying low for them and not directing the convo 

Orca is doing orca things especially that gif, damn that is pure genius and is way better then the original

I have a few civ reads.  

I'd like to focus one one of touch, bcb, or raves. 

I posted before hand that I would not be posting during work hours, which for me are about 8-6 when you add in driving.  I'll post a little in other threads, and I'll occasionally open up this one, but while I'm at work I refuse to get too heavily involved because in previous games this took up all my time and I have too much to do at work.  I haven't really posted outside of work hours because I've just been watching and trying to get a read on where everyone was at.  I didn't feel like jumping into a few of the spats going on earlier because I couldn't make them any better but it gave me leanings on those individuals.

Also I did post about the game, including making a vote for KOTN.  Either you just missed that, or you purposely missed it both of which is telling.  You are also going for players that have been more or less inactive but they are, at least in the past when I've played, normally more experienced and capable players (myself excluded I'm trash), which isn't even going into the fact that you've been downright dead until just recently which gives even more information.  I think all 3 of your focus are bad right now for various reasons but mostly just your reasoning is good enough to dismiss it for now.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

The game flavor

Oh, right, yeah spent way too much for a few years playing the game.  Still play a little now.

Also although I'm not sure PR is a good lynch for tonight, he's definitely on my list of potential bad guys.

15 minutes ago, Raves said:

Oh, right, yeah spent way too much for a few years playing the game.  Still play a little now.

Also although I'm not sure PR is a good lynch for tonight, he's definitely on my list of potential bad guys.

Who would you lynch tonight?

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Who would you lynch tonight?

I still like KOTN.  Just the way things went down originally, not to mention I thought yesterday was the end of day 1, it just irked me a little so I went with him and I haven't seen anything to really jump out at me to dissuade me.

On 12/4/2018 at 6:46 PM, Matts4313 said:

I feel confident in two reads right now. Dome is one of them. 

Also that gif is still horrifying. 

On 12/4/2018 at 6:49 PM, theuntouchable said:

My confidence level in your confidence is minimal.

Is this because you have inside knowledge of who is mafia?

Archived