Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m just wondering if he’s being more patient than usual for the right or wrong reasons. 

This is the game I expected from pickle, but now that it’s actually happening I don’t trust it one bit 

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

So here is what's interesting to me so far.

Gopher has been pushing like crazy to get one of the new guys to slip about being in a chatty, way to much for my liking.  

TK3 votes for someone and says he will explain later, I have seen this done numerous times by mafia so its definitely something I'm keeping an eye on

Bcb, touch and raves have only a couple of posts and nothing at all about the game.  

Squire seems to playing follow along again on a few things but has had some more original thought then last game when he was mafia.

Kot, voting orca for trying to hard.  I think it was really early to make that conclusion.

Dome is more up front trying to direct the convo

Malf and matts are laying low for them and not directing the convo 

Orca is doing orca things especially that gif, damn that is pure genius and is way better then the original

I have a few civ reads.  

I'd like to focus one one of touch, bcb, or raves. 

pickle posted 3 times this game.

one vote for touch, one "thoughts incoming" post after he got called out 

and this one.

sometimes, mafia only posts when they feel they have to. i think pickle was trying to do the minimum to get himself out of day 1 

i am comfortable with a pickle vote

Just now, Malfatron said:

pickle posted 3 times this game.

one vote for touch, one "thoughts incoming" post after he got called out 

and this one.

sometimes, mafia only posts when they feel they have to. i think pickle was trying to do the minimum to get himself out of day 1 

i am comfortable with a pickle vote

This is one of the logical arguments I'm not a huge fan as it makes sense, but it also falls apart with a little more in depth consideration of why someone would be trying to minimize exposure day 1.  That's why unless they make a really offsetting remark I try to avoid bringing attention to those individuals until day 2 if the behavior continues.

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

So here is what's interesting to me so far.

Gopher has been pushing like crazy to get one of the new guys to slip about being in a chatty, way to much for my liking.  

TK3 votes for someone and says he will explain later, I have seen this done numerous times by mafia so its definitely something I'm keeping an eye on

Bcb, touch and raves have only a couple of posts and nothing at all about the game.  

Squire seems to playing follow along again on a few things but has had some more original thought then last game when he was mafia.

Kot, voting orca for trying to hard.  I think it was really early to make that conclusion.

Dome is more up front trying to direct the convo

Malf and matts are laying low for them and not directing the convo 

Orca is doing orca things especially that gif, damn that is pure genius and is way better then the original

I have a few civ reads.  

I'd like to focus one one of touch, bcb, or raves. 

lots of words to say nothing, tbh

Dome, convince me to move off you. You were my strongest read, but After going back thru your post I’m just left back at questionable. 

Whicker says he’s busy, but he keeps checking in and posting small posts, but why? 

I haven’t played with LTBF or FJ in a while, but they are playing different then they used to, and not coming out Day one bat crazy. I assume this has just came from playing more. Yet FJ has been pretty quiet, and people have brought that up. 

Matts is playing the same way he used to, basically ignore day one. 

No real read on Raves, just another busy at work guy. 

I got a gut feeling on one of the rooks being scum, but it’s hard to tell. The one with the radio station name was posting a little odd, but hard to tell with him. 

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Dome, convince me to move off you. You were my strongest read, but After going back thru your post I’m just left back at questionable. 

Whicker says he’s busy, but he keeps checking in and posting small posts, but why? 

I haven’t played with LTBF or FJ in a while, but they are playing different then they used to, and not coming out Day one bat crazy. I assume this has just came from playing more. Yet FJ has been pretty quiet, and people have brought that up. 

I got a gut feeling on one of the rooks being scum, but it’s hard to tell. The one with the radio station name was posting a little odd, but hard to tell with him. 

wait who is LTBF and FJ?

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Orca and Pickle have calmed down some since you played. 

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Your read is wrong. At this point there is nothing else I can do to convince you. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Orca was ltbf until he dug deep and found his true inner self and it was a whale. 

FJ did the same ..... and it was a pickle? 

Damn, the pickle rick post that listed everyone really felt like an ltbf post, at least in how he listed everyone.

Archived