Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I am.

Why did I instantly come back to you? Really? 

Why did you fish two different times for my REASONING rather than outright denying whatever my point was? Like you wanted to know what I really had before you said anything, but weren't really questioning the push itself. 

Why didn’t you just come out as say right away why I was scum, why all of a sudden would you claim without any heat whatsoever on you? 

The quote I posted was a clue to the rest of the civs, scum doesn’t read into every post

@gopherwrestler

you cannot beat around the bush anymore.

either cc or get off the pot

my advice to everyone is:

leave both the detective claims alive. the mafia or serial killer will certainly kill the real one off, and the SK might even kill the fake one off

my opinion:

dome is mafia, investigated gopher, and then found that gopher was the investigator. then, dome figured if he fake claimed on gopher, they would believe him over gopher

gopher clearly breadcrumbed his investigation on me. that is 100 percent clear from my pov.

i can understand why people might not want to lynch dome, but if we lynch elsewhere, this will all be resolved soon

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Why didn’t you just come out as say right away why I was scum, why all of a sudden would you claim without any heat whatsoever on you? 

Why would I? That makes no sense lol

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

The quote I posted was a clue to the rest of the civs, scum doesn’t read into every post

lol "clue"

yeah.... i'm done here

45 minutes ago, Dome said:

this is what i was referring to bcb. I was one of the people getting votes for "trying".... then after n1 you saw what was happening with gopher and wanted me lynched next. He was fishing for clues as to how I knew and you were for my lynch.

I feel very good about bcb/whicker after gopher, they both kinda went after me as soon as n1 was over. Not sure what to make of that.

Shrug, I didn't like the vote day one, obviously Raves wasn't scum.  Normally a townie lynch has late scum movement unless they weren't in any danger 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

dome is mafia, investigated gopher, and then found that gopher was the investigator. then, dome figured if he fake claimed on gopher, they would believe him over gopher

gopher clearly breadcrumbed his investigation on me. that is 100 percent clear from my pov.

i can understand why people might not want to lynch dome, but if we lynch elsewhere, this will all be resolved soon

this is so bad malf. 

breadcrumbing an investigation, for the scum investigative character. how hard is that? it's really unsettling to me that you're pushing this theory again given our past playing together. 

lynch me first if you really believe this. it's not likely I will get my investigation off n3 anyways but i knew that when i claimed. I'm essentially nilla unless i get protections 2 nights in a row and there's a strongman hit tonight anyways.

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@gopherwrestler

leave both the detective claims alive. the mafia or serial killer will certainly kill the real one off, and the SK might even kill the fake one off

my opinion:

Honestly thought you woulda caught onto that earlier.....

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@gopherwrestler

my opinion:

At this point its one or the other, if we lynch right scum at least has to use the strongman kill on the town inv , if wrong the sk takes out the scum investigator 

If we leave the both, we're definitely losing the town inv and both the sk and scum might target the same person. 

Theresa no gain for us to leave them both alive 

29 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

that said, @gopherwrestler , if you are the detective, you have no choice but to cc.

you need to also 

1) reveal your clear

2) point us to the post that you hinted you found someone

dome may be telling the truth guys, but i wouldnt advise just flat out believing him

This where I'm at mostly but im gonna read back again.

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

At this point its one or the other, if we lynch right scum at least has to use the strongman kill on the town inv , if wrong the sk takes out the scum investigator 

If we leave the both, we're definitely losing the town inv and both the sk and scum might target the same person. 

Theresa no gain for us to leave them both alive 

..... yet another reason why it made sense for dome to false claim...

15 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

You had nothing, until I asked if you invested me. Then magically you are ready to false claim. Not really intelligent. 

I had nothing lmao

I have everything.

gopher 

lock it in

Vote should be probably on me or dome. 

Hope you guys don’t miss, and read back. 

Vote count will tell a lot. Scum will have to try and defend scum. 

Strongman will end up probably killing me N3. 

Look back at vote count switches day one, someone was trying to be saved there. 

Still think one of the rookies is dirty for dome stepping in front of them. Raves came out clean and thought something was up with KTON

Matts never used to post a ton day one but for some reason he was around to move his vote around, and even made a clear statement to put it on dome (Choo, choo). 

48 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@gopherwrestler

my opinion:

Show me

Archived