Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

45 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@gopherwrestler for transparency, you need to claim your role. you are the one thats likely to be lynched. now it not the time to be subtle. dont guve out your targets exact role. why havent you claimed yet?

@theuntouchable you are a smart guy. i trust you can figure it out

@Dome i suspected thats what you might be doing, and when you said "for sure", i knew it. also, im not having a bad game. im not going to blindly follow you though. and yes, i realize mafia has an investigator too. 

leaving both of the detectives alive is the correct plan because we cant trust the sk to kill the other one. lynched our detective would be the worst thing for this game.

if nobody wants to do that, dome

if people want to start doing that, talk to me.

And if neither of them gets killed tonight, do we just let this linger?

12 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Do what exactly, call out the civ detective because he had faith he could get y’all to believe him?

at this time, mafia knows who i am. so it doesnt matter

both you and dome indicated this, and one of you is scum

i really wish you wouldnt have posted your "hint". 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

You were the one who told him to do it...

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Was never going to do it.... but you weren’t hoping on it.... or getting it, told me to, and if we end up with the Lynch, and two night kills being civs it will be absolutely terrible. 

Then the next day will obviously have to be dome.... 

basically a 4 civ for the price of one if we get this wrong. 

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Why would he? He could have the Lynch be a civ and then two night hits, and I’m sure he is sure he can pull it off

Again, it seems high risk low reward. He just signed his own death warrant. As a civ, it makes sense (1 v 1 trade off). As mafia it doesnt make sense - he didnt need to put a target on himself with the claim.

19 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And if neither of them gets killed tonight, do we just let this linger?

How would this possibly happen? If I don’t get lynched there’s a 0% chance I survive the night anyways. If the SK doesn’t hit gopher then there’s actuslly a Chance that only he survives the night. The logic is atrocious here. 

I don’t like how you tried to push me twice and now that I’ve caught scum you’re suddenly buying what I’m selling no questions asked. You’ve like the opposite of malf who is pushing me after asking me to fully claim. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Again, it seems high risk low reward. He just signed his own death warrant. As a civ, it makes sense (1 v 1 trade off). As mafia it doesnt make sense - he didnt need to put a target on himself with the claim.

The whole truth card is what he is pulling. I think most of that came after you took your break after the eagles won the super bowl. He’s pulling this card because he was probably 90% certain he can pull it off..... and as of right now.... it’s working

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

The whole truth card is what he is pulling. I think most of that came after you took your break after the eagles won the super bowl. He’s pulling this card because he was probably 90% certain he can pull it off..... and as of right now.... it’s working

It’s not a “truth card” it’s just the freaking truth lmao. What does this even mean?

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

How would this possibly happen? If I don’t get lynched there’s a 0% chance I survive the night anyways. If the SK doesn’t hit gopher then there’s actuslly a Chance that only he survives the night. The logic is atrocious here. 

I don’t like how you tried to push me twice and now that I’ve caught scum you’re suddenly buying what I’m selling no questions asked. You’ve like the opposite of malf who is pushing me after asking me to fully claim. 

Seeing as you dont have an investigation tonight, there would be no reason to kill you. 

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

If he was going to pull this move - shouldnt he have claimed you are the dude with the unblockable hit? It just seems like a really bad play if he is mafia. 

Archived