Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

51 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The theory was a longshot. I still think you are scum with Dome. But I thought you might be angling that you protected him. 

lol no

that would fall under the exact same bucket as pardoning in my eyes

4 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

I feel that @malfatron died for a reason.

That must put @Dome in the firing line 

But it brings up a good point.

With malf being outed as the pardoner, why wouldn't he just say "vote Dome, because if you vote Gopher I will pardon it"

Just now, Mega Ron said:

Why?

Feels like you are setting up an agenda.

Perhaps it was just the way it was posted, but it felt like a simple statement, connecting two unrelated dots, to serve your purpose.

I'm probably off base, it just stood out to me

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:
9 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

I feel that @malfatron died for a reason.

That must put @Dome in the firing line 

But it brings up a good point.

With malf being outed as the pardoner, why wouldn't he just say "vote Dome, because if you vote Gopher I will pardon it"

I feel like he was going to pardon either of them. But he probably didnt want anyone to know that so that they didnt hit the person pardoned. 

And unusually stupid play from Malf. 

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

I spelled it out earlier, I'll try to recreate the points:

• The only people who know the truth about Dome/Gopher are Dome/Gopher/mafia#2/mafia#3
    • By avoiding making a decision, we force mafia to make a decision. Mafia will have to either:
      • Hit the civ investigator (which in turn gives us a 100% lynch tomorrow rather than 50% today) or
      • Allow the civ investigator to live another day, in which case we grill both Dome and Gopher for their additional invests.
  • If Dome is in fact the mafia in the pair, then he is either legitimately the investigator, or he is the godfather who cannot be accurately investigated (perhaps the stunt would be an attempt to be investigated)
    • By lynching someone else, we have an outside shot at lynching the strongman, who is easily their most valuable member, and probably somewhat hidden.
  • I think I lowkey have an obsession with trying to control a game and direct other people's moves. I can't help it sometimes

Thanks for answering.  I have my doubts on the percentages making this the smart play.  Would like others to weigh in.

Archived