Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

Raves was super civ. I have a hard time believing you'd vig him but oh well. 

It's possible that mafia also hit Raves. I didn't think twice when I thought they did. Protector should NOT reveal their protection IMO. 

It's between Matts and Tk3. One is non town IMO. 

On 12/5/2018 at 11:07 PM, Dome said:

gopher, then KOTN

Dome was pushing the easy civ targets d1.  And then toward the beginning of d2 he posts this.  

I doubt he switch from easy civ targets to including mafia.  I'd lean towards kotn being civ 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Dome was pushing the easy civ targets d1.  And then toward the beginning of d2 he posts this.  

I doubt he switch from easy civ targets to including mafia.  I'd lean towards kotn being civ 

I'm leaning towards one of the newbies being Zoe

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:
4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm leaning towards one of the newbies being Zoe

I think its likely KOTN is scum after reading up. Go back and read my post about his verbiage. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

If you used your track night 2, it might be helpful still. There were 2 mafia moves, an other move and a civ special move. Would give us an LOL clear. 

What I can tell you is that I now believe you are civ or an other.  Based on this post above. 

Something I can reveal is that mafia only had 1 move n2 bc the factional kill is undetectable by a track (no one carries it out).  So unless you are on top of your game I would have expected you to slip up there. 

Bcb - 

Whicker - civ lean 

Mega Ron - 

Kotn - 

Squire -

Matts- unfortunately civ lean now

Tk3 - 

Yes  the font is different I copy and pasted this lost from a few pages back.

@gopherwrestler thoughts on the others 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

What I can tell you is that I now believe you are civ or an other.  Based on this post above. 

Something I can reveal is that mafia only had 1 move n2 bc the factional kill is undetectable by a track (no one carries it out).  So unless you are on top of your game I would have expected you to slip up there. 

Bcb - 

Whicker - civ lean 

Mega Ron - 

Kotn - 

Squire -

Matts- unfortunately civ lean now

Tk3 - 

Yes  the font is different I copy and pasted this lost from a few pages back.

@gopherwrestler thoughts on the others 

Bcb-Civ

Whicker-Heavy civ read

Mega Ron-Maybe doesnt feel likely.

Pickle-Maf read heavy

Tk-My biggest read right now.

Matts-Civ most likely.

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

One of these is the protector.  Mafia tried to hit one on n1.  Only the protector could clear that person as not being a mafia member (could be the other though)

Alternatively, mafia could also have hit Raves, no? That would explain why their hit "didn't work" just as easily as the bodyguard protecting correctly.

It is worth considering, but I don't think that clears that person (from being MAFIA only) anyways.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Let's hear why

Too many other people have acted scummier it just doesnt seem likely between pr/tk we have at least one. So if bcb is sliding under the radar hes doing a good job. Gonna read back some more since I have today off.

Archived