Bucs turn back to Jameis Winston as starting QB

TheKillerNacho

Honestly this is awful for everybody involved.  This just screams incompetence on the part of the coaching staff.  Your GM needs to take control to ensure the team isnt on the hook for $20M for a bad QB next year.  Winston and Fitzpatrick are in a competition to see who can be worse, meanwhile you have good young offensive talent that cant do anything bc of poor QB play.  EVERYBODY should be fired yesterday.  Malcolm Glazer should coach this team for the remainder of the season and Griffin should be QB.  That team management is an absolute joke.

1 hour ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Honestly this is awful for everybody involved.  This just screams incompetence on the part of the coaching staff.  Your GM needs to take control to ensure the team isnt on the hook for $20M for a bad QB next year.  Winston and Fitzpatrick are in a competition to see who can be worse, meanwhile you have good young offensive talent that cant do anything bc of poor QB play.  EVERYBODY should be fired yesterday.  Malcolm Glazer should coach this team for the remainder of the season and Griffin should be QB.  That team management is an absolute joke.

Is he going to coach them from his coffin?  He's been dead for 4 years.

14 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Is he going to coach them from his coffin?  He's been dead for 4 years.

Tony Dungy looked half dead when he coached this team - so maybe there's something to it.

(I love Tony Dungy to the moon and back, a legitimate good guy in this league. But man, I hope he's doing well).

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Tony Dungy looked half dead when he coached this team - so maybe there's something to it.

(I love Tony Dungy to the moon and back, a legitimate good guy in this league. But man, I hope he's doing well).

You can see him every Sunday night, and he still looks pretty much the same as when he coached, unlike Lovie who is now Santa Claus at Illinois.

3 hours ago, swede700 said:

Honestly I'm shocked that Koetter hasn't been fired yet, considering he has absolutely no clue what he's doing.  

It was stupid to fire Lovie to promote Koetter in the first place.  I know he went 9-7 his first year and looked like he was actually justifying the move but everything he's done since then has been pretty forgettable

6 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

You can see him every Sunday night, and he still looks pretty much the same as when he coached, unlike Lovie who is now Santa Claus at Illinois.

I think that's why I'm worried - watching him in SNF, he looks like the crypt keeper from Tales from the Crypt.

3 minutes ago, footbull3196 said:

It was stupid to fire Lovie to promote Koetter in the first place.  I know he went 9-7 his first year and looked like he was actually justifying the move but everything he's done since then has been pretty forgettable

So much this, and I thought Koetter was such a snake for doing it.  I have a real hard time believing he gets another NFL job after that.

43 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Mind you, he looked half-dead when he was the Vikings' DC too...I think that's just his "look."  But, he was still more lively than Leslie Frazier.  Is Raheem Morris available?  Maybe they can just turn back the clock and go back to him?  

Just now, swede700 said:
2 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

I seriously doubt it, but we'll see

If Hue Jackson and Gregg Williams can continually get jobs, so can Dirk.

He called plays in one game this year and we put up over 500 yards. He oversees the number one offense in the league.

Our turnovers are something awful, and we're on pace to have the worst turnover margin ever. But the offense moves the ball at will. He's just in over his head as a HC.

3 minutes ago, swede700 said:

If Hue Jackson and Gregg Williams can continually get jobs, so can Dirk.

Hue Jackson and Gregg William's didnt snake their bosses job.  If I'm an HC I wouldnt hire the guy who has no qualms about telling ownership they are better off keeping me than my HC

17 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Hue Jackson and Gregg William's didnt snake their bosses job.  If I'm an HC I wouldnt hire the guy who has no qualms about telling ownership they are better off keeping me than my HC

Hue basically did in Oakland.  

Archived