Adrian Beltre retires.

WizardHawk

"I have enjoyed the privilege of playing professional baseball since I was 15 years old" is such a tremendous statement. 

"I lied about my age to make myself older but was so damn good that not only did it not matter, I'm going to brag about it in my retirement statement that I have the team release."

14 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

"I have enjoyed the privilege of playing professional baseball since I was 15 years old" is such a tremendous statement. 

"I lied about my age to make myself older but was so damn good that not only did it not matter, I'm going to brag about it in my retirement statement that I have the team release."

This is gold.

That last gif is probably one of my favorite MLB moments ever. Everything about it is amazing. Doing that in an actual MLB game. Andrus laughing the whole way. Beltre actually swiping him away. And that look is just fantastic.

Not having this gif in that post though is an absolute crime
adrian-beltre-head-touch.gif

43 minutes ago, mse326 said:

That last gif is probably one of my favorite MLB moments ever. Everything about it is amazing. Doing that in an actual MLB game. Andrus laughing the whole way. Beltre actually swiping him away. And that look is just fantastic.

Not having this gif in that post though is an absolute crime
adrian-beltre-head-touch.gif

I tried but I'm at work and it was gonna make me save the video and was too lazy to figure out a way around it lol^_^

Archived