Bears @ Lions, Thanksgiving IGT

WindyCity

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

I don’t think this is it at all, tbh, or else he wouldn’t have attempted a 48 yarder in the frigid air last week or a 42 yarder today. I think, once again, that the math says to go for two every time. IIRC, Mike Tomlin used to do it almost every time.

It's just funny that it started after Pakrey's miserable a couple weeks ago.

3 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

I don’t think this is it at all, tbh, or else he wouldn’t have attempted a 48 yarder in the frigid air last week or a 42 yarder today. I think, once again, that the math says to go for two every time. IIRC, Mike Tomlin used to do it almost every time.

Only checks out when you’re good at converting em 🤔

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

Could be just a coincidence. He’s likely just adding more and more to the playbook and he’s sensing the team is gaining more and more confidence.

I’ve missed 8 games this year thanks to work but I’ve noticed the team is jelling a lot more each and every week. A lot of new pieces and new things but it’s all coming together decently 

2 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Assuming you believe in an after life, “getting buried in Detroit” sounds painful. What do they do there, bury you under metal scraps and building rubble?

Could just throw you in an abandoned factory. They sure got enough of em there. 

Archived