GDT - Week 12 - Steelers at Broncos

warfelg

Just now, CKSteeler said:

If you are a Bronco fan right now, what would you want the Steelers to do there? I know I wouldn't want them killing more of that clock myself.

Yeah, if I'm a Broncos fan I want the ball back with 2+ minutes to go and all 3 timeouts. Steelers D hasn't stopped the running game this half or the deep ball so everything is open in my playbook. And we're in Mile High so I only need to get to the 40.

Ben runs like a 3 year old that needs to poop.

Funny story: I have a friend that runs like that.  In college we were playing this all black flag football team.  My buddy and I were ripping them apart.  He runs like Ben.  I'm 6' 250 and move like a dump truck.  Yet off that game he had 7 TD's and I had 5 TD's.  They kept yelling "Why can't anyone get them!"

Just now, Chieferific said:

Really? I think he is the most insightful commentator. He sees the play before the play quite often. I don't mind him at all. 

I concur .  I still prefer some of the older crews from way back, but Romo is ok for me .  Much better than trump thats for sure

Just now, CKSteeler said:

If you are a Bronco fan right now, what would you want the Steelers to do there? I know I wouldn't want them killing more of that clock myself.

While that is true, the fact that Von Miller wasn't out there might tip the scales towards call a play.  We run it to the two minute warning and Von comes back in and gets a sack putting us in third and long we are in a much less favorable position.  Too close to say one way or the other is definitively right.

Archived