TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

7 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Are they threatening you? If they are you could contact the police and they can do an investigation, because that many calls I would imagine could be called harassment.

It isn't a direct threat but they are talking in a threatening manner, such as why why are you f****** around with my wife  why did you f*** my car up. It has more to do with the tone of that voice in a constant calls then an actual threat besides I did some research and it seems to be impossible to trace these numbers because of some stupid app that is out there 

At the same time I live in a good old State of Florida where I have the opportunity to protect myself with firearms so I am f****** ready

Edited by resilient part 2

All this stress caused me to try to make myself happy again so I scratched off another bucket list item. 

Get a classic "old school" car. 

so my new toy is ….

1979 Chevrolet Corvette Vehicle Photo in Miami, FL 33143a 1979 for just under 10 grand

Runs great, lots of new parts and kept in pretty good condition. I really like the T top as well. perfect for Florida.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

All this stress caused me to try to make myself happy again so I scratched off another bucket list item. 

so my new toy is ….

1979 Chevrolet Corvette Vehicle Photo in Miami, FL 33143a 1979 for just under 10 grand

Runs great, lots of new parts and kept in pretty good condition. I really like the T top as well. perfect for Florida.

Ahhhhhh! A stingray! I'm jealous. That was always my dream car as a kid. I want a black one. Good job

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

You are like the third person in already one day to say they would prefer that one in black I can't see it I love this color it fits perfectly with the car what's wrong with you guys

I like the color. Just prefer black. I like black, white, and silver on cars. 

Gross miscalculation on my part just cost me 2600 dollars out of my flex spending. I have been stressed out for the better part of a year just getting things done while doing it on 12 hour shifts working the better part of 60-70 hrs a week and part of the time upwards to 80-90 hrs a week. Thought my dentist had taken out all of that money from my Flex Account for me to have on standby for some things I needed to get done and turns out everything I needed to have done was already covered by the previous year from my insurance and Flex account from that money so the money I had paid for 2018 never got touched.

So while I was working so much and just being tired and stressed all the time I had just assumed it was already taken care of until i got an email saying there was a bunch of money left on my card and I still needed to get my claims put in. I thought it was strange, so when I checked it it said I had a balance of 2600 left in there, I called and said I never touched that money in there for any claims. On top of that I never renewed my flex account for this year so I could at least have a roll over for the 500 they allow to be passed on to the new year and I have already passed the deadline where I can take money out so all I had left was hoping I had some claims put in from my insurance provider that I paid out of pocket which of course I didn't. So I'm screwed out of all that money.

Moral of the story, no matter how fed up or tired you get. Check your accounts, ALL of your accounts and make sure your priorities are getting taken care of.

15 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

so my new toy is ….

I'm green with Envy.

18 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

I'm green with Envy.

Life is funny. While most teenagers and friends of mine growing up had cars or at least ability to drive their family's cars. I didn't get my first car till 26. ( a beat up Pontiac Grand Pix that lasted all of 6 months LOL) Now I have and had a few nice cars in my collection. Though this is my first "classic"/project.

I hope I won't have a hard time getting parts for this thing though. But part of my fun is the search find and Fix.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Life is funny. While most teenagers and friends of mine growing up had cars or at least ability to drive their family's cars. I didn't get my first car till 26. ( a beat up Pontiac Grand Pix that lasted all of 6 months LOL) Now I have and had a few nice cars in my collection. Though this is my first "classic"/project.

I hope I won't have a hard time getting parts for this thing though. But part of my fun is the search find and Fix.

It's a classic but it's still a Chevy. You will be able to find parts.

On 3/1/2019 at 10:59 AM, resilient part 2 said:

How did you make it to 26 without transportation? Thats insane. 

Also, hello all, I am back from ban land.

• Like 3

On 3/1/2019 at 10:41 PM, Matts4313 said:

How did you make it to 26 without transportation? Thats insane. 

Also, hello all, I am back from ban land. 

First of all thanks for making it back, I personally missed you. But I'm not going to lie I'm pretty mad that you left me all alone with these feeble minded individuals. So if I show a grudge once in awhile it's because of that. But to answer your question growing up in New York City I had a regular 10 speed bike and the train. Outside of occasional bus ride that's all I ever needed. Unless you live in one of the five boroughs of New York City you don't realize how easily you can get around without a car. At that time I was dead broke. But I was in the best shape of my life riding my bike everywhere . some trade-off, I used to be in phenomenal shape with a six-pack and all kind of good parts. Now I got a pretty good amount of money some nice cars and a pretty decent size gut. My biggest regret from those days is not having any video proof. I went from long blonde hair to shaving my head look . I went from a nice body to a what the f*** happened to your body.

I guess that's life

14 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

First of all thanks for making it back, I personally missed you. But I'm not going to lie I'm pretty mad that you left me all alone with these feeble minded individuals. So if I show a grudge once in awhile it's because of that. But to answer your question growing up in New York City I had a regular 10 speed bike and the train. Outside of occasional bus ride that's all I ever needed. Unless you live in one of the five boroughs of New York City you don't realize how easily you can get around without a car. At that time I was dead broke. But I was in the best shape of my life riding my bike everywhere . some trade-off, I used to be in phenomenal shape with a six-pack and all kind of good parts. Now I got a pretty good amount of money some nice cars and a pretty decent size gut. My biggest regret from those days is not having any video proof. I went from long blonde hair to shaving my head look . I went from a nice body to a what the f*** happened to your body.

I guess that's life

I mean, I didnt chose to leave you with these degenerates. I literally had to go into incognito mode to stalk Daboys crazy posts. And then I couldnt even tell him he was being psycho. Do you understand the mental trauma that put me through?

• Like 1

I just made a bloody Mary with the stuff I had. No celery stalk, pepper, lemon juice, or Worcestershire. Obviously had no zing zang handy.

I used V8, soy, pickle juice, a packet of chili sauce from panda express, minced garlic, salt, onion powder, and for lemon I used lime flavored beer salt in the drink and around the rim. With Tito's.

It is pretty damn delicious.