Week 13 Arizona @ Green Bay GDT "I"

skibrett15

Just now, packfanfb said:

Kevin King inactive lol. Guy's a step above Justin Harrell at this point. 

Yeah, Kevin King makes it really hard for you to hate both McCarthy and Thompson, right? 

Because that draft was the first year that Thompson completely and absolutely whiffed on nearly every pick, so McCarthy had to have no help whatsoever from a full draft class.

But people around here find it really easy to blame both of them simultaneously even though you really can only blame one. 

2015 and 2017, Thompson got 2 legitimate starters (3 if you count oft-injured starter King), and people want to blame McCarthy. 

Off topic, my bad. 

Inactives - Cobb and Bakh are active.

Green Bay Packers

• 8 QB Tim Boyle
  • 20 CB Kevin King
  • 26 CB Bashaud Breeland
  • 29 S Kentrell Brice
  • 32 RB Tra Carson
  • 36 S Raven Greene
  • 70 T/G Alex Light

Arizona Cardinals

• 10 WR Chad Williams
  • 20 $LB Deone Bucannon
  • 23 CB Quinten Rollins
  • 28 DB Dontae Johnson
  • 58 LB Thurston Armbrister
  • 74 OL D.J. Humphries
  • 94 DE Cameron Malveaux

7 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, Kevin King makes it really hard for you to hate both McCarthy and Thompson, right? 

Because that draft was the first year that Thompson completely and absolutely whiffed on nearly every pick, so McCarthy had to have no help whatsoever from a full draft class.

But people around here find it really easy to blame both of them simultaneously even though you really can only blame one. 

2015 and 2017, Thompson got 2 legitimate starters (3 if you count oft-injured starter King), and people want to blame McCarthy. 

Off topic, my bad. 

Easy there with the logic, sport. ;)

I could never quite understand how a coach who kept taking terrible players to 10+ win seasons and NFCCGs was "bad." Rodgers papers over a lot of sins, but no QB is THAT good. 

14 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Kevin King inactive lol. Guy's a step above Justin Harrell at this point. 

Zach Kruse‏Verified account @zachkruse2

"Still no Kevin King, who has missed 13 of his first 28 NFL games."

I think Nick Perry is a much better comparator than Harrell. Perry played in 17 of his first 32 games.

If King is able to make an appearance in the final 4 contests of 2018 he will exactly match Perry's game day "availability" over their first two seasons.

Just now, TheOnlyThing said:

Zach Kruse‏Verified account @zachkruse2

"Still no Kevin King, who has missed 13 of his first 28 NFL games."

I think Nick Perry is a much better comparator than Harrell. Perry played in 17 of his first 32 games.

If King is able to make an appearance in the final 4 contests of 2018 he will exactly match Perry's game day "availability" over their first two seasons.

So what you're telling me is when King's 4th year comes along, he will play the full season, have 6 ints, make the Pro Bowl and we'll sign him to a mega contract, and therafter King will never play a full season again and play mediorce football over the life of that new deal...

25 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

So what you're telling me is when King's 4th year comes along, he will play the full season, have 6 ints, make the Pro Bowl and we'll sign him to a mega contract, and therafter King will never play a full season again and play mediorce football over the life of that new deal...

Actually not a bad idea for a guy on a rookie contract. Save the wear and tear on your body by milking minor injuries. Be good enough to catch the attention of teams and you'll hit your payday in FA anyway.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Actually not a bad idea for a guy on a rookie contract. Save the wear and tear on your body by milking minor injuries. Be good enough to catch the attention of teams and you'll hit your payday in FA anyway.

Well yea, it's great for the player. Nick Perry is doing very well for himself 😂😉

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

You are ****ting me right?
You've got to be ****ting me.
I'm gonna presume you're ****ting me.
:)

I'm always ****ting everyone. 

This is why I if it so funny that anonymous guy keeps quoting me knowing I have him blocked. Dude is DESPERATE for my attention and approval it's comical.

Archived