Will Dorsey grab hunt?

Kiwibrown

38 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

So from what I can gather, half the forum wanted to spend a high pick on Mixon, 90+% are willing to spend a first on Jeffery Simmons, but a waiver claim on an elite proven NFL RB who did way less...time to draw that ethical line now...?

While bad news in Hunt's behaviour, Mixon and Simmons are in a different stratosphere than what occurs in this video. I don't understand where all the hard stances are coming from all of a sudden.

?

I was a pass on all accounts, but wanted to keep Kendricks. You may be able to figure out the reason.

Odds are something caught on tape isn't an isolated incident. It could be, but not likely.

I'm of the opinion, and you don't have to agree, that you shouldn't be violent against children, women or animals unless you have no other option. Sure, some will say if you want equal rights, even though you are physically disadvantaged, that there shouldn't be a difference between striking a 250 lb man and a 95 lb woman. I find that silly. They say it takes all kinds so think what you will but that is the reason that I would be hesitant to bring someone who is violent towards those groups into my family, which is how a lot of franchises view their football teams.

We all have our own views and a football message board isn't going to change any of our opinions so I think we just have to accept that some will want to add Hunt into our family and some won't.

59 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

So from what I can gather, half the forum wanted to spend a high pick on Mixon, 90+% are willing to spend a first on Jeffery Simmons, but a waiver claim on an elite proven NFL RB who did way less...time to draw that ethical line now...?

While bad news in Hunt's behaviour, Mixon and Simmons are in a different stratosphere than what occurs in this video. I don't understand where all the hard stances are coming from all of a sudden.

?

If I’m gettin shamed for taking a hard stance on violence against women don’t really give a **** 

24 minutes ago, mistakey said:

If I’m gettin shamed for taking a hard stance on violence against women don’t really give a **** 

I guess I want to know if he was somewhat reasonably provoked. If she was dropping racial slurs like some have said in NFL news, then I would agree with his anger but not his violence. 

I do not condone any form of violence, but I believe people can change and should be given the opportunity to do so.

Kareem needs to learn he is a weapon by himself, he is freakishly strong and fast and he shouldn't use that against people off the field. 

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

I guess I want to know if he was somewhat reasonably provoked. If she was dropping racial slurs like some have said in NFL news, then I would agree with his anger but not his violence. 

I do not condone any form of violence, but I believe people can change and should be given the opportunity to do so.

Kareem needs to learn he is a weapon by himself, he is freakishly strong and fast and he shouldn't use that against people off the field. 

Yeah he can be mad but he goes from good guy to bad guy pretty quickly even if his story is the accurate one. The odds that this was the first time he assaulted a woman are pretty low meaning this wouldn't be a second chance.

Unless Hunt is below a 50 IQ he knows very well that he is physically superior to that female, he doesn't need to learn that. If he has that little self control I'll pass. If he made the choice to do what he did I'll pass. I don't know if that leaves any gray area.

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah he can be mad but he goes from good guy to bad guy pretty quickly even if his story is the accurate one. The odds that this was the first time he assaulted a woman are pretty low meaning this wouldn't be a second chance.

You cant substantiate that. 

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Unless Hunt is below a 50 IQ he knows very well that he is physically superior to that female, he doesn't need to learn that. If he has that little self control I'll pass. If he made the choice to do what he did I'll pass. I don't know if that leaves any gray area.

I did some dumb things around hunts age I dont do that now.

37 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Sums it up dawg. 

Throw out the cliche excuses and justification athletes use when these things transpire. 

I’m not unique in that I’ve had awful things said to me by both genders. The thought has never crossed my mind to touch a woman. Kareem’s story is best when the cliche Joe Mixon excuse isn’t in play and everyone just admits there’s no justification here no matter the back story. 

The road to redemption doesn’t have to come by playing football for millions of dollars. That’s a privilege the 99.9% don’t have. Better put that degree to use like the rest of us. 

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:
7 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

You cant substantiate that. 

Well the odds say the time he was caught on camera doing something wasn't the first time he did something. Possible, but imo unlikely.

4 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I did some dumb things around hunts age I dont do that now.

There is a different between dumb and intentionally harming a woman, child or animal. What Hunt did wasn't dumb it was violence towards one of those groups. Sure it wasn't the worst beating I've ever seen but it took grown men holding him back preventing it from being what appears to be much worse.

@Thomas5737 all forms of violence are wrong. 

Men vs women, women vs men. In New Zealand women are more likely to attack men than the other way around. The problem is they cant physically hurt most men. 

All people need the opportunity to grow past their mistakes. From all accounts this a first time thing for kareem,  and out of character for him, like Josh with dope I'd be happy to support the browns through this. 

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

@Thomas5737 all forms of violence are wrong. 

Men vs women, women vs men. In New Zealand women are more likely to attack men than the other way around. The problem is they cant physically hurt most men. 

All people need the opportunity to grow past their mistakes. From all accounts this a first time thing for kareem,  and out of character for him, like Josh with dope I'd be happy to support the browns through this. 

If two men want to fight each other and both are of sound mind I don't hold that against either one of them. Same with two women. Two children. Two puppies. Children can't fight puppies. Women can't fight children. Men can't fight women. If you, a woman, a child or a puppy disagrees with me I'll fight any of you over it.

5 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

If two men want to fight each other and both are of sound mind I don't hold that against either one of them. Same with two women. Two children. Two puppies. Children can't fight puppies. Women can't fight children. Men can't fight women. If you, a woman, a child or a puppy disagrees with me I'll fight any of you over it.

I dont ascribe to that really.

Dont fight anyone. 

Archived