Will Dorsey grab hunt?

Kiwibrown

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

There is zero percent chance imo the team and league hadn’t seen the video, just like with Ray Rice.

Knee jerk reaction to the seemingly always outraged media/public.

There’s definitely a need to discipline him, should have been suspended half a season to start the year iyam, but this is reactionary overkill.

I think the perfect punishment for the Chiefs would be for them to vacate their win against Cleveland. The other 30 teams may say that is unfair because it gives Cleveland a better chance at making the playoffs but the NFL says we don't care because  ya'll don't have Baker Mayfield.

6 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

I think with him being a local boy it might be good for us to look after him.

We just got rid of Josh Gordon because we were sick and tired of looking after grown men with off-field problems and to send a message to the locker room that this sort of BS wont be tolerated. After trading Gordon, I highly doubt the Browns FO want to get back into another PR nightmare after just ridding themselves of one

Plus, we simply dont need him with Chubb. We traded Hyde so that we can feature Chubb more and he looks amazing. Dont think they would bring in a split carries guy to take away from Chubb and basically make Duke Johnson disappear again.

The Browns just simply dont need Hunt IMO

47 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Where are we on the waiver order?

12th 

1. San Fran

2.Arizona

3.Oakland

4. NY Jets

5. NY Giants

6. Jacksonville

7.Atlanta

8. Detroit

9. Buffalo

10.Tampa Bay

11.Green Bay

12. Cleveland

13. Miami

14. Tennessee

15. Denver

16. Philly

17. Cinnci

18. Indy

19. Washington

20. Seattle

21. Carolina

22. Baltimore

23. Minnesota

24.Dallas

25. Pittsburgh

26.Chicago

27. Houston

28. LA Chargers

29. New England

30. Kansas City

31. New Orleans

32. LA Rams

I believe SOS is the decider for ties, but I could be wrong.

16 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

We just got rid of Josh Gordon because we were sick and tired of looking after grown men with off-field problems and to send a message to the locker room that this sort of BS wont be tolerated. After trading Gordon, I highly doubt the Browns FO want to get back into another PR nightmare after just ridding themselves of one

Plus, we simply dont need him with Chubb. We traded Hyde so that we can feature Chubb more and he looks amazing. Dont think they would bring in a split carries guy to take away from Chubb and basically make Duke Johnson disappear again.

I get your point, but Hunt is far more talented than Hyde. Plus, Kitchens has shown (albeit in a small sample size) that he's able to get the ball into the hands of his playmakers. Hunt and Chubb would do fine splitting carries, and we could continue to use Duke as he should be used - primarily as a receiver out of the backfield/slot who can run the ball a few times a game.

With that said, I doubt we sign him. But it's not out of the realm of possibility.

23 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Could trade him after everything blows over. He’s going to be suspended anyways.

1 minute ago, pnies20 said:

Could trade him after everything blows over. He’s going to be suspended anyways.

Yeah, i just dont think the juice is worth the squeeze with him. A lot of what-ifs and after the Browns finally look like a respectable football team, I think just from a PR standpoint, this would be a setback. It will put a negative spotlight on the organization that they have been trying to shed for years.

I don't think there's any chance we get Kareem Hunt. He's terrible PR and more importantly, we don't need him. Our RB group is strong as hell and I can't imagine our established backs (Chubb & Duke) would be thrilled to have to share carries. It's one of the reasons we got rid of Hyde.

We will punt on adding Kareem Hunt.

...actually, maybe we bring him in as a kicker.

Archived