Will Dorsey grab hunt?

Kiwibrown

10 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Seems part of the reason Hunt was released was similar to that of why we released Kendricks .. b/c he was not truthful about what happened to management.

That could be taken to mean that if he was truthful the Chiefs as an organization may have not have cut ties with him.

The Haslams supposedly gave Sashi the go ahead to take Joe Mixon in later rounds.... could they give Dorsey his permission to do so here?

Is it worth bringing that type of negativity into the locker room after cutting Josh Gordon and making it clear to Antonio Callaway he's on a short leash...

After reading this... 

And remembering the Mychal Kendricks incident... “was not truthful regarding the incident” will be ringing in Dorsey’s ears when he hits the waiver wire.

We don’t even need a RB. Bringing Hunt in just means Duke is a pointless investment in the backfield. You are taking on a PR headache without a true need there. Yes, I’m aware he could help us, I just think it’s a bad fit and not worth the trouble. Just hoping he doesn’t go somewhere in the division. 

4 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

We don’t even need a RB. Bringing Hunt in just means Duke is a pointless investment in the backfield. You are taking on a PR headache without a true need there. Yes, I’m aware he could help us, I just think it’s a bad fit and not worth the trouble. Just hoping he doesn’t go somewhere in the division. 

i would grab him so others don't get him.  No he isn't a he need for us but he makes next to nothing and is a stud so i would grab him in a heartbeat.  Im sure someone will be grabbing him, might as well be us.

18 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Seems part of the reason Hunt was released was similar to that of why we released Kendricks .. b/c he was not truthful about what happened to management.

That could be taken to mean that if he was truthful the Chiefs as an organization may have not have cut ties with him.

The Haslams supposedly gave Sashi the go ahead to take Joe Mixon in later rounds.... could they give Dorsey his permission to do so here?

Is it worth bringing that type of negativity into the locker room after cutting Josh Gordon and making it clear to Antonio Callaway he's on a short leash...

I don't buy that for one second. The only thing that matters is what it looks like, not what actually happened. The Chiefs were perfectly fine with it as long as it didn't look bad for them. It got out and now it looks bad for them so they cut ties. There is no way in hell this happened in February and the Chiefs haven't seen it yet.

I apologies to whatever yuppie in a suit I ticked off with my last post.

The Teams ahead of us on the waiver wire that may claim Hunt:

1.) Cardinals (David Johnson contract and utilization and Keim DUI incident)

2.) 49ers (Reuben Foster situation)

3.) Raiders (Gruden may avoid b/c the juxtaposition of trading all world person and player Mack and signing Hunt may cause a fire storm)

4.) Giants (Saquon Barkley usage and NY media)

5.) Jags (A lot of locker room issues and Fournette and Hyde)

6.) Jets (NYC media may make it a no-go.

7.) Falcons (Freeman contract and Tevin Coleman pending FA

8.) Bucs (Jameis Situations with women and GM/Coaches on hot seat)

9.) Buffalo (Shady McCoy likely is going to be gone anyway, and if Kim Pegula gives her blessing as well as no nonsense HC Doug it may be a go.

10.) Lions (Kerryon Johnson emergence and Matt Patricia alleged violence against women issue)

11.) Packers (They are desperate to give Aaron Rodgers some weapons despite Aaron Jones' emergence)

12.) Browns (We cut Gordon, put Callaway on a short leash, we cut Kendricks, and have all this positivity going for us right now with Chubb emerging... is it worth it? Is Hunt a real scumbag for real? Does it hurt the accountability we have going in the locker room?

----

I think that would likely leave 4 Teams ahead of us...

I could easily see Gruden pulling the rabbit out of the hat with this signing as well as the Jets who were in the Leveon Bell sweepstakes. I don't really see it with Doug in Buffalo, and I think the NYC media may make it too difficult for the Jets to claim him... but I could see the Packers getting a little desperate to help Rodgers despite their recent release of Ty Montgomery. If I had to bet, I think Hunt ends up on the Raiders, Packers, or Browns by the end of waiver claim window... with the likeliest party being the Raiders.

2 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I don't buy that for one second. The only thing that matters is what it looks like, not what actually happened. The Chiefs were perfectly fine with it as long as it didn't look bad for them. It got out and now it looks bad for them so they cut ties. There is no way in hell this happened in February and the Chiefs haven't seen it yet.

How so? Why is everyone so sure that KC had to see the video?

I am pretty sure no charges were pressed, so the police had no reason to seek video and making it evidence, where public record request might be able to uncover it. 

KC hearing that no charges were filed and that Hunt seemed truth, that there was no hassle to try and track down the video and do something to try and get their hands on it. 

Also why wouldnt KC want to handle it in Feb. Its right around the combine and by the time the  draft comes around it could be old news. 

5 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Reports from the CPD and journalists are that both the NFL and Chiefs were not made aware of the video until its public release Friday.

Now, given the vast resources and connections of NFL team security and investigative departments, it's easy to believe that they indeed saw the video before its belief; however, according to Cleveland Police and reporters that have asked that to CPD directly... that is not the case.

3 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Reports from the CPD and journalists are that both the NFL and Chiefs were not made aware of the video until its public release Friday.

Now, given the vast resources and connections of NFL team security and investigative departments, it's easy to believe that they indeed saw the video before its belief; however, according to Cleveland Police and reporters that have asked that to CPD directly... that is not the case.

They saw the video.

43 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Hard pass gents. Is a competitive edge really important enough to go there? I’m good. Ride the Chubb/Johnson train. 

On top of the violence against women and the fact that Chubb is likely going to be a better pro since he’s bigger faster stronger and better; his name isn’t a phallic metaphor so get him outta here

Archived