FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I bet that trade up surprised some. I know I have pick #100 but I didn't feel he'd end up making it to me there. Wanted to secure him due to the league being an OBP league and his bat being, IMO, arguably the best "young" bat left (he's turning 26).

You were the owner I figured would end up with Conforto. Nice pick.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

You were the owner I figured would end up with Conforto. Nice pick.

Big fan of his. Hoping the Mets don't screw with him this year so he can finally thrive. Career 124 wRC+ and legit power potential. Being an OBP league, he's going to be an asset, methinks. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

Big fan of his. Hoping the Mets don't screw with him this year so he can finally thrive. Career 124 wRC+ and legit power potential. Being an OBP league, he's going to be an asset, methinks. 

Agreed, another casualty of 2 OFers and other needs or I would have taken him with my Clev pick.

11 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Mets seem invested in winning. Conforto always seems to get dinged up