FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

13 minutes ago, klyon7634 said:

Perfect.

So any player with mlb experience is eligible for mlb draft only and only true minor league guys with no mlb experience are eligible for milb draft correct? 

So say someone like Clint Frazier. If he goes Undrafted in mlb draft he can’t be selected in the milb draft? He would just technically be a free agent? 

Sorry for all the questions. Especially if you have answered then already in this thread. This is just my first experience in a league like this so I don’t want to screw up come draft time 

Yes and Yes

And I doubt with 16 teams at 25 man MLB rosters, someone like Frazier isn't taken, but they will go to waivers then if they pass to FA. 

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Wait, so if a minor leaguer that's played 1 MLB game goes undrafted, they go to waivers and cant be taken in the MiLB portion of the draft? 

Or am I confusing what was said?

Only players that are eligible for MILB draft are players that haven't played in a MLB game. 

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

So we're including September call-ups in that? That's...questionable.

That's... Not questionable lol. They've played a game in the MLB so they are in the MLB draft. MILB draft is for MiLB players only. Any mixing of the 2 makes the fact we are doing a MILB pointless. 

It's not like we didn't go over every rule and thought of everything. @crab1106 and @Dingo18287 can tell you how much we discussed these rules. With the minor league stuff it was mainly me and Crab figuring the rules out.

It's so disrespectful to just say after all the work we've put in on these rules to just come out of no where, after we asked for discussion before they became official, to then say our rules are questionable. To each their own I guess.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

1 hour ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

It's not like we didn't go over every rule and thought of everything. @crab1106 and @Dingo18287 can tell you how much we discussed these rules. With the minor league stuff it was mainly me and Crab figuring the rules out.

It's so disrespectful to just say after all the work we've put in on these rules to just come out of no where, after we asked for discussion before they became official, to then say our rules are questionable. To each their own I guess.

Or...

You're just making a big deal over nothing...

I'm not on the damn site like I used to be and when I am, I'm completely closed off mentally trying to reset. In fact, I couldn't tell you a single ******* rule for this league right now outside of the scoring categories because...1) It's ******* December and baseball is the last sport on my mind and 2) I haven't had the opportunity to delve into anything lately. So just ease up and let it go for once.

Edited by beekay414

14 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Or...

You're just making a big deal over nothing...

I'm not on the damn site like I used to be and when I am, I'm completely closed off mentally trying to reset. In fact, I couldn't tell you a single ******* rule for this league right now outside of the scoring categories because...1) It's ******* December and baseball is the last sport on my mind and 2) I haven't had the opportunity to delve into anything lately. So just ease up and let it go for once.

Gotcha. 

I think most of the confusion comes from we're using 1 draft for both drafts. When in reality they are 2 separate drafts. However, reason I put both into one is so we can trade MiLB picks and have Fantrax keep track and allow us to use Fantrax to draft the MILB part  instead of FF.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS