FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

3 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

So tried to do the schedule where each team plays their division twice and everyone once, but it's too much work. Just randomized where everyone plays everyone once. I might get into at a later date, but if @Dingo18287 or @crab1106 wanna do it for me, I won't mind. xD

I might be able to do it. I'll let you know. 

I'm working on setting up division matchups but I've run out of time this morning. I set up Rivalry weeks 1,4,7,10,13,16,19,20,21 and now I just need to fill in the other weeks so every team plays each other only once. I'll try to get back tonight. 

Question to the group, Do we care about Home vs Away? I don't think it matters and would require more work. 

4 hours ago, crab1106 said:

I'm working on setting up division matchups but I've run out of time this morning. I set up Rivalry weeks 1,4,7,10,13,16,19,20,21 and now I just need to fill in the other weeks so every team plays each other only once. I'll try to get back tonight. 

Question to the group, Do we care about Home vs Away? I don't think it matters and would require more work. 

I set it to where it doesn't matter. So I'd just make the most competitive schedule out there. 

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

19 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

I set it to where it doesn't matter. So I'd just make the most competitive schedule out there. 

Sounds good. The rest of the schedule will be a bit of a puzzle so it'll take a little time but it will be done sooner than later.

8 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

Sounds good. The rest of the schedule will be a bit of a puzzle so it'll take a little time but it will be done sooner than later.

I think I got to around where you are at, then yeah that puzzle part started to get to me. xD

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS