FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Is there a database for minor league players on Fantrax? I'm assuming all prospects are in the system?

Yes, you can see the MiLB Only eligible players by going to players page and sorting by Minors (MLB) Available. 

Example to previous post.  Justus Sheffield was in the majors, and hasn't been demoted back to the minors. So Fantrax doesn't have a Green Flag next to his name, which means he's available for the MLB draft.  HOWEVER, he has to be drafted as a MLB player, but if he's demoted back to the minors, then you could move him back to your MiLB Roster. However, if he's called back up to MLB then you have 14 days to move him to your MLB roster.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

27 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Okay we might have a problem I see, and will discuss it with @crab1106 and come up with an answer.

Problem seems to be that Eloy Jimenez doesn't have a "Green Flag" next to his name which makes him eligible for the MLB portion of the draft. So ELOY JIMENEZ isn't able to be picked in the MLB portion of the draft.

I've Emailed Fantrax to get an answer to why he doesn't have a Green Flag. I just did a fake league where I was able to draft Eloy when I set it to "Allow Minor league players to be drafted, but wasn't able to draft Vlad. So that worked but the Eloy error messed it up. 

1 hour ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Problem seems to be that Eloy Jimenez doesn't have a "Green Flag" next to his name which makes him eligible for the MLB portion of the draft. So ELOY JIMENEZ isn't able to be picked in the MLB portion of the draft.

I've Emailed Fantrax to get an answer to why he doesn't have a Green Flag. I just did a fake league where I was able to draft Eloy when I set it to "Allow Minor league players to be drafted, but wasn't able to draft Vlad. So that worked but the Eloy error messed it up. 

I believe 40 man roster players have no flag.

The line between drafts is unfortunate but everyone has to stay vigilant about assuring players do or do not have MLB appearances. Basically you should click on the players profile and see if there are stats or no stats. Andujar is an example of a low experience player I drafted in last years RRW MLB draft.