FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

5 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

Ok schedule is done. Three straight divison games to end the regular season should give some intrigue to late August.

Nice. You got everyone 3 division games. Really makes division play interesting, as it should be since Division winners get a prize and top seeds in playoffs. 

BTW again so there isn't any questions come playoff time. Any ties (5-5 or 4-4-2, etc.) the winner will go to the highest seeded team. 

Also after my rankings, #8 COULD be on the block to trade down if the draft falls a certain way, but won't trade down till I'm OTC, but we can discuss possible trade downs before hand.

Feel like #8 could take me 5 seconds to pick or take all 6 hours to either figure it out or trade out. xD

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

3 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Nice. You got everyone 3 division games. Really makes division play interesting, as it should be since Division winners get a prize and top seeds in playoffs. 

BTW again so there isn't any questions come playoff time. Any ties (5-5 or 4-4-2, etc.) the winner will go to the highest seeded team. 

Yea, this way you play a division opponent every third week and everyone else once. The only other way would have been division opponent 2 times each and then 3 random extra matchups between non division opponents. 

Just now, crab1106 said:

Yea, this way you play a division opponent every third week and everyone else once. The only other way would have been division opponent 2 times each and then 3 random extra matchups between non division opponents. 

Yeah, I was gonna do the 3 random matchups against others as non-division rivalry type things, like me against Herbie, BG, and BK, but your way is perfectly fine. Less randomness on possible SoC. 

59 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Also after my rankings, #8 COULD be on the block to trade down if the draft falls a certain way, but won't trade down till I'm OTC, but we can discuss possible trade downs before hand.

Feel like #8 could take me 5 seconds to pick or take all 6 hours to either figure it out or trade out. xD

I could be willing to completely move out of round 1 if the deal is right and the first 7 picks fall a certain way.

3 hours ago, Dingo18287 said:

I'm really not trying to trade the 1st overall pick in the MiLB draft, who will obviously Vlad Jr. Will listen to offers, but you're going to have to give up a lot. 

I wouldn't draft Vlad if I were you. High bust probability. Forrest Whitley is gonna ball out, I sure hope he falls to 3 in MiLB portion 

• Like 2

Love where I’m at. Middle of the pack for both drafts.

Just to clarify and be sure so I don’t screw anything. If the player has played in even just one game in the major leagues they are eligible for the mlb draft and not the milb draft? So someone like Justus Sheffield for instance can only be taken in the mlb draft even though he only pitched in 3-4 games? 

1 minute ago, klyon7634 said:

Love where I’m at. Middle of the pack for both drafts.

Just to clarify and be sure so I don’t screw anything. If the player has played in even just one game in the major leagues they are eligible for the mlb draft and not the milb draft? So someone like Justus Sheffield for instance can only be taken in the mlb draft even though he only pitched in 3-4 games? 

Yes. If a player has had 1 appearance in the MLB is MLB draft eligible.  But of course if they are in the minors in 2019 they are still eligible for the MILB roster after the draft. 

30 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Yes. If a player has had 1 appearance in the MLB is MLB draft eligible.  But of course if they are in the minors in 2019 they are still eligible for the MILB roster after the draft. 

Perfect.

So any player with mlb experience is eligible for mlb draft only and only true minor league guys with no mlb experience are eligible for milb draft correct? 

So say someone like Clint Frazier. If he goes Undrafted in mlb draft he can’t be selected in the milb draft? He would just technically be a free agent? 

Sorry for all the questions. Especially if you have answered then already in this thread. This is just my first experience in a league like this so I don’t want to screw up come draft time