FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

8 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Yes and Yes

And I doubt with 16 teams at 25 man MLB rosters, someone like Frazier isn't taken, but they will go to waivers then if they pass to FA. 

Sick. I actually really like that. A lot of strategy has to be used and I love it. This is gonna be so fun

• Like 2

9 hours ago, beekay414 said:

So we're including September call-ups in that? That's...questionable.

Unfortunately there isn't really good resources to provide draft boards that split the player pool by milb and mlb players so having the line be any MLB appearance is the best way to make it uncomplicated. If we said Sept callups were milb then everyone would have to look up players apperances by month to see if they were roster bound prior to roster expansion. With the one apperance rule you just pull up baseball reference and if there page only has prospect info then they are milb. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, crab1106 said:

Unfortunately there isn't really good resources to provide draft boards that split the player pool by milb and mlb players so having the line be any MLB appearance is the best way to make it uncomplicated. If we said Sept callups were milb then everyone would have to look up players apperances by month to see if they were roster bound prior to roster expansion. With the one apperance rule you just pull up baseball reference and if there page only has prospect info then they are milb. 

Also on Fantrax it shows MLB stats. So if a player has MLB stats then he is MLB.

First Trade of the League

@Herbie_Hancock Gets:
bD's 1st round pick (#8)
bD's 2nd round pick (#25)
bD's 5th round pick (#72)
bD's 7th round pick (#104)
bD's 9th round pick (#136)

bDoDDles Gets:
HH's 1st round pick (#3)
HH's 2nd round pick (#30)
HH's 6th round pick (#94)
HH's 8th round pick (#126)
HH's 10th round pick (#158)

bD's Take: Traded up to #3 to secure Ronald Acuña Jr, gave 4 upgrades to do it, probably an over-pay considering what could be there at #8 and the chance Acuna could fall to #8 anyway, but wanted to take the guesswork out of it and do this trade. I'm okay with saying I'll draft Acuna at #3. If someone wants to trade over me to get him, I'll be MORE than happy with Trout or Betts. I would say even with any trades at #1 or #2 that the first 3 players are set, so @beekay414 you're OTC. xD

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Um, I believe that Fantrax has Blake Snell going #1 overall? Mike Trout is soooo 2016

That's the fantrax score. It is suppose to calculate based on our league settings. Apparently they feel that our settings favoring pitching. Sorting by ADP may be more helpful.

Edited by crab1106

@crab1106 did some math and @Dingo18287 and I have decided to move up the draft date 15 days to January 15th. Everything is still the same but moved up 15 days to make sure we can get through all the MLB and MILB picks without having to rush the process. Also you're get an email when you're pick is "On Deck" then you will get a PM via one of the BoC once you're OTC and you aren't already on the site. 

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

@crab1106 did some math and @Dingo18287 and I have decided to move up the draft date 15 days to January 15th. Everything is still the same but moved up 15 days to make sure we can get through all the MLB and MILB picks without having to rush the process. Also you're get an email when you're pick is "On Deck" then you will get a PM via one of the BoC once you're OTC and you aren't already on the site. 

Everyone has to do the best they can with big boards and texts if unavailable. With 73 days between 1/15 and the end of March we need to average almost 8 picks per day to be done prior to the season. If we can bang out a few rounds quick it would relieve the stress so everyone try to be ready for the 15th. 

27 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

Everyone has to do the best they can with big boards and texts if unavailable. With 73 days between 1/15 and the end of March we need to average almost 8 picks per day to be done prior to the season. If we can bang out a few rounds quick it would relieve the stress so everyone try to be ready for the 15th. 

Yes, and to add to this the Draft Room is already open on Fantrax. So you could either rank the players or go ahead and add players to your Q.