FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

PLAYOFF TIES
Any matchup in the playoffs that ends in a tie 5-5 or 4-4-2 or any combo like that, the win will go to the higher seed. This is another feature to make the regular season meaningful, as a lower seeded team you have to fully beat the higher seeded team to advance. 

BTW this was the rule in Elite when it was H2H for Playoff Ties and gonna continue it here.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

Can we put to a poll whether to do OBP instead of AVG? I hate that walks mean nothing in a league like this. When you're watching one of your hitters and get mad they walked then we're not representing todays game. This is something I feel needs to happen in the 1st year because people draft on OBP skills.

5 hours ago, crab1106 said:

Can we put to a poll whether to do OBP instead of AVG? I hate that walks mean nothing in a league like this. When you're watching one of your hitters and get mad they walked then we're not representing todays game. This is something I feel needs to happen in the 1st year because people draft on OBP skills.

I'm good with OBP over BA

14 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

I'm good with OBP over BA

Do you have time to find out how to do a poll in fantrax? I know the feature is there somewhere. May be quicker than a vote here. If that doesn't work we can tag everyone and do a forum vote like H2H vs Roto.

9 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

Do you have time to find out how to do a poll in fantrax? I know the feature is there somewhere. May be quicker than a vote here. If that doesn't work we can tag everyone and do a forum vote like H2H vs Roto.

Yeah, I'll ask around first. Zel is on board with OBP too.

Reason I didn't bring it up was I wanted the stats to be as standard as possible due to deeper league. Didn't want too many changes from old elite.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

2 hours ago, crab1106 said:

So far...

OBP:
crab
Dingo
BK
bD
Zel

BA:
davisblack (but open to anything)