FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

14 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

Happy to get Judge. Knew Id be getting him once we went OBP. 400 obp, 40 bombs, 100 rbi, 100 runs and 5-10 sb ill take everyday.

Yeah he was one of the guys if I stayed at #8 I was leaning towards, but Harper fell so I'd probably do what HH did.Ā 

4 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Yeah he was one of the guys if I stayed at #8 I was leaning towards, but Harper fell so I'd probably do what HH did.Ā 

Looking at projections, Judge and Harper are crazy similar. I was hoping for Harper if Judge went prior so glad KLyon took Arenado.

19 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

Looking at projections, Judge and Harper are crazy similar. I was hoping for Harper if Judge went prior so glad KLyon took Arenado.

I was so close to taking Judge. So close.Ā I was actually trying to move down a few picks and hoped I could get him there but no deal ever came up. If Arenado wasnā€™t there I would have pulled the trigger on Judge. But even if I moved down I now know I wouldnā€™t have gotten him so Iā€™m happy with my Arenado pick. If I moved down I wouldnā€™t have gotten either.Ā 

4 minutes ago, klyon7634 said:

I was so close to taking Judge. So close.Ā I was actually trying to move down a few picks and hoped I could get him there but no deal ever came up. If Arenado wasnā€™t there I would have pulled the trigger on Judge. But even if I moved down I now know I wouldnā€™t have gotten him so Iā€™m happy with my Arenado pick. If I moved down I wouldnā€™t have gotten either.Ā 

I assumed I had Judge in the bag then noticed you were right before me. Do I remember correctly that you're a NYY fan?

31 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Cmon. 4 picks aint enoughĀ 

Yup. Once @davisblackĀ gets on and picks we should be able to roll through round 1 and swing through the same part of round 2. After Davisblack we have @nagahide13, @Lions017Ā @BillsGuy82,@biggio7Ā then @Dingo18287Ā then the roll through, so hopefully can roll through round 1 and then round 2 the next day or so.Ā