FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

1 minute ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Nasty

Everything from the current players available players, under players tab. Also in the draft room there is a link called "Draft Picks/Results" on the top right which has a detailed view of each teams picks/picks left, another tab shows the full rounds, along with a color coded by positions view of the draft to this point, and which positions have been picked the most. 

It gets pretty detailed.

Just now, klyon7634 said:

Anyone have interest in trading up to my pick now? 

I do, but not sure I have the ammo with no 3rd round pick and not picking again till the 4th xD.

Also I saw @nagahide13's post earlier, there is no rush for you to pick ASAP, you have some time, we just PM to let you know you're up, if you need time to work a trade or just figure out who you're picking then take some time, but everyone should try and pick in a timely manner. 

1 hour ago, crab1106 said:

Honestly, if we didnt move to OBP and I could be guaranteed last years #s for Story I would have taken him top 10. I went in with Judge and Story as my first two picks but got nervous when I saw where Fantrax ranked him. 

I'm having a difficult time taking the Fantrax rankings seriously. They're incredibly fluid considering that nobody's playing right now.

3 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

I'm having a difficult time taking the Fantrax rankings seriously. They're incredibly fluid considering that nobody's playing right now.

Yeah, I'd just look at ADP which makes things closer, but also those aren't dynasty nor OBP rankings. 

4 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

It's based on ADP. Also, I was nervous it would put Story on someones radar earlier.

Edited by crab1106