Jets vs Titans

doumeyer

Who wants to watch McCown again this week, why not lets see what Webb has. Darnold, said he can play, so why isn't he playing? The worst thing that could happen is we win the game with a 40 year old QB, and lose the fourth pick in the draft. Is that dirt bag Bowles that worried  about his job?

at the game for my cousins bachelor party. we’re all diehards and couldn’t be any less excited to see uncle josh play. i hate this team man. it’s a disgrace. bowles is the worst HC in football. i honestly hope he never gets a job again. guy is clown and has made the jets unwatchable. 

36 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

i’m sorry but if you think darnold is actually  injured you might still believe in santa claus. they absolutely #%$&ed this kid. that foot injury was a bunch of bull. 

You know I have been say it for four weeks, it is flat out BS. The question is why are they afraid to play Darnold?

I think a big part for Robby’s drop off this year is A: Sam when out there hasn’t really pushed the ball deep at all and when he has it’s been wildly inconsistent, B: The scheme, Bates is horrible compared to Morton, yes Bates has for the most part kept the team Run-Pass Balance but he simply can’t call a game, horrible play designs and the overuse of the WR Screen. Yes Robby should be better but I think these 2 things are a big part of why he has regressed this year

10 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

robby has to go. zero discipline. he’s a hood rat through and through. 

I don’t know about him having to go bc we are starving for guys that can make plays. But I wouldn’t give him a long term deal. He’s a RFA so I wouldn’t big time pay him yet.

Archived