Week 14 Jags vs. Titans

KingTitan

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

I’m still debating. Been let down by this team too many times.

Same here I was at 59-0 even before tonight next weeks game scared me but I’m gonna go this team drives me nuts but I love my team man an at the end of the day I can still say I seen OBJ Saquan an Eli who beat the Pats 3 times.

Giants have a lot of injuries now Collins is our Titans O should be fine the defense we’ll see against those weapons hopefully Eli throws us a few an we keep the ball rolling 

Just now, -Hope- said:

always good to dominate the jags, but mariota's *** got saved by henry today. he's just so inconsistent, man.

Wasn't his best game.

I think his hand is bothering him. Ball came out inconsistently tonight. Threw some good passes and then sailed some too.
Luckily didn't need him to do much. 
Running game and defense carried to torch tonight. 

On 12/3/2018 at 5:37 AM, VY-FTW said:

I honestly never had any doubt. Having Taylor back is nice. Corey needs the ball more but Said it a week ago but you can quote me on this.

WE ARE WINNING OUT. 

This win started the fire. AND IT RISES 

I tried to to yall. 

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Wasn't his best game.

I think his hand is bothering him. Ball came out inconsistently tonight. Threw some good passes and then sailed some too.
Luckily didn't need him to do much. 
Running game and defense carried to torch tonight. 

yeah, i have the same suspicion about his hand but at this point it almost doesn't make any difference. if he's gonna be hurt this much we're gonna need him to perform anyway. hopefully he can get healthy with the slightly longer week we have now.

Archived