Is Jalen Ramsey becoming a damaging distraction for the Jaguars?

BigMountainGoat

On 07/12/2018 at 3:56 PM, pwny said:

It's hilarious watching fans outside of the organization wish so hard for a story that isn't there.

It's also not entirely not there either though.  I think a lot of fans outside the organization are taking some threads and running way too far with them...but there are definitely some frayed ends there to pick at.

I mean, for one thing...the organization did have to sit Jalen down and give him a little slap on the wrist for the way he was attacking media members earlier this year.  That's not nothing.

But the biggest thing, is that there's clearly some element of distraction in just having all this storyline (however "made up" or not) swirling around the team and Jalen specifically.  All the press, coverage, rumors, discussion this has generated isn't nothing.  How much of a distraction that is within the locker room...???  But it's out there.  However fabricated a lot of it may be...it exists.  And controversial/negative media coverage existing around a team or specific key player can be a distraction.  Same reason Tebow to Jacksonville would've been a **** show.  Same reason Kaepernick is sitting at home while Cody Kessler starts games.

22 hours ago, tab said:

i think the offense is the biggest distraction at this point

Distracting like a car wreck.

On 12/8/2018 at 2:02 AM, PapaShogun said:

I'm trying to think of a really good corner now that just never, ever talked trash. Like ever. I can't think of any. Mike Haynes? Seemed like such a nice guy. 

Lester Hayes is your huckleberry.

Archived