2019 Head Coach carousel

jetskid007

9 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I’m hoping Gase gets fired. He’s my guy from a realistic point of view. 

Experienced- Made his HC mistakes already

Young- Can grow with Darnold

Offensive Minded- What we all desire

Dolphins have been the 2nd best team in the division in his tenure, plays NE well, can find talent offensively. Has built a balance team in Miami. 

Darnold is a much more natural passer than Tannehill as well. 

Gase-Darnold is the combo we need. 

This, everything coming from Miami indicates there gonna clean house and I think Gase would be the perfect Fit, West Coast Offense, team plays hard for him, and he’s Young.

1 hour ago, mattmanz91 said:

I like gase as well. However it does bother me a little that Jarvis Landry was unhappy enough with his role in the offense to call Gase out, and said Gase freaked out when he asked him to expand his route tree.

Yes but at the same time I don’t think Gase was wrong Jarvis isn’t a down field threat and I think there was more there than meets the eye

The only thing that bothers me about Gase is what was mentioned earlier- he rubs players the wrong way. That said, knowing what we know now... was he wrong about Landry? Ajayi? 
He preaches discipline, which I like. But I don't know enough about how he handles his day-to-day to have a clear judgment on him.

What I do know is this: the Dolphins power-structure was strange. Gase had full control over the Dolphins final roster, Grier controlled the draft and FA, Tannenbaum oversaw and would have "final say". Not surprisingly, Gase clashed with players who preexisted him. 

9 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

The only thing that bothers me about Gase is what was mentioned earlier- he rubs players the wrong way. That said, knowing what we know now... was he wrong about Landry? Ajayi? 
He preaches discipline, which I like. But I don't know enough about how he handles his day-to-day to have a clear judgment on him.

What I do know is this: the Dolphins power-structure was strange. Gase had full control over the Dolphins final roster, Grier controlled the draft and FA, Tannenbaum oversaw and would have "final say". Not surprisingly, Gase clashed with players who preexisted him. 

Yeah that could be a red flag but at the end of the day that team didn’t miss a beat without those two. 

Archived