2019 Head Coach carousel

jetskid007

2 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

I wouldn't hate picking up Matt Campbell, he's the young fired up coach Iike but I get nervous when it comes to picking coaches winning from smaller programs. 

Ken is a solid name. My interest is his post season record. I have to look at the rosters he was delt with. He was only given one year with the Titans but also is looking good as an OC for the Chargers. Rivers just keep throwing picks. 

My first choice is to give the keys to Jim harbaugh. Second option is to hire Shaw. Carmichael is my #3. Been with a successful offense for the last 10 years and has called plays for them before. His system knowledge and game planning would be great for us, but he has to be sharp on defense as well. 

Rivers is prone to int but his TD to INT ratio is superb.  Darnold has the same blood. So has Andrew Luck.  As long as Whis helps Darnold produce at least 30 TDs I am good.  

I'd be good with Gase as well.

Pretty sure neither of the Harbaugh's will come and McCarthy I'm hesitant on.

Leaves me with Carmichael, Gase or Campbell.  Any of them will work for me.  Toub from KC is also a possibility if he can bring the KC offense with him.

4 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Just was talking to my neighbor who’s a die hard fish fan... he absolutely couldn’t stand Gases playcalling. Just ranted for 15 mins while I was getting in my truck 

I just wonder if hes uber conservative by nature or conservative based on personnel? 

Tannehill and Cutler werent good at all...so i wouldn't trust either slinging it. 

Archived