2019 Head Coach carousel

jetskid007

@calvinwatkins 41s42 seconds ago

More

Cowboys assistant coaches getting praise and respect. A source tells @TheAthleticDFW the Cowboys gave Jets permission to interview Kris Richard. Jerry Jones had high praise for Sanjay Lal on his work with Amari Cooper.

Our permission has been accepted for Kris Richard. 

I like the fact that we are reaching out to some of the hot names out there. With 7 jobs out there, we'll have to move on a coach pretty early. Since the Harbaughs are pretty much out, Shaw is my #1, but I haven't heard anyone mention him yet. 

8 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Thing about Monken is since TB is looking for a Head Coach why would they allow him to leave the organization. 

Unless he doesn't believe in Winston.

You just answered your own question. I think Tampa is bottom of the list because Winston is no longer impressive and got benched for Fitz. 

9 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Thing about Monken is since TB is looking for a Head Coach why would they allow him to leave the organization. 

I understand Jets are only team that wants to interview Monken for HC gig.  He isn't exactly a hot commodity.

10 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

His contract was up

10 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I’m hoping to hire someone with prior experience that’s why Gase is my #1 choice. 

He isn't on the list as of right now.  Need to watch out for Lions and Vikings.  Their OC contracts will be up as well.

Need to review two occurrences that led Dolphins to trade solid offensive players away.

RB Jay Ajayi and WR Jarvis Landry.     Surely, Jets have better characters but after signing a bunch of FA, they may deal with questionable character(s) some time.

Archived