2019 Head Coach carousel

jetskid007

I am not too disappointed with McCarthy news, he seems to boring and has adapted his offense in years. Packers fans absolutely hate his in game management too. If Matt Rhule can bring in a great OC/DC this could be a sneaky good hire if it is the way we go. He has coached positions on both sides of the ball and has that CEO type mentality we haven't had in a while. I don't particularly love hes a run first guy though, we need to let Sammy throw it and it develop him into a game manager. Also a native New Yorker, I personally love that. Rhule might be my personal favorite right now. 

27 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Last offseason, Kirk Cousins didn't want Jets and Jets ended up having Sam Darnold.  This offseason, Mike McCarthy doesn't want Jets and Jets may end up a solid hire.  Believe that.

While this could be true, if MM goes and signs on with Cleveland it signals the Jets still have a bad stigma and players and coaches don’t want to come here. Could work out for the best but still not good.

2 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Under Matt Rhule, Baylor has a single victory over a team that has won more than it has lost, Oklahoma State this year (who finished 7-6).”

Better get this guy some solid coordinators

Baylor's a hot mess right now.  I'm more impressed with him turning around Temple.  Either way, he'll instill a culture, etc.  Definitely needs coordinators, but pairing him with a guy like Monken would be a home run.

Just now, barnaby8787 said:

Baylor's a hot mess right now.  I'm more impressed with him turning around Temple.  Either way, he'll instill a culture, etc.  Definitely needs coordinators, but pairing him with a guy like Monken would be a home run.

Not only that but he took a Baylor team in complete disarray, had 1 win his first season, 7 this season and back into a bowl game. 

1 minute ago, GangGreen420 said:

Monken is my first choice if McCarthy takes a year off or goes to Cleveland 

Monkeys growing on me, still a fan of Gase but Monkens aggressive offensive philosophy is very intriguing to me.

Archived