Free Agents

Lil' Shorty

18 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

A top RB contract is like $6M. I'm not worried about paying an Ingram or whoever. The older guys will probably get closer to $4M.

Agreed, most projections I've seen have Ingram getting a deal similar to what Carlos Hyde got last year (3 years - $15 million, with $8 million gauranteed)...

I thin it'll be in that range, which is very reasonable...

15 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Agreed, most projections I've seen have Ingram getting a deal similar to what Carlos Hyde got last year (3 years - $15 million, with $8 million gauranteed)...

I thin it'll be in that range, which is very reasonable...

Yeah I’d be up for that. The Kareem Hunt idea I s starting to be floated out there and idk if the PR and distraction in a year we really need to be focused is really worth it. Plus we’d only have him for half a year with a probable suspension coming.

Ingram has at least two good years left and can catch the ball well and people respect him while on the field. Why not get a better version of Barber? If RoJo can become anything half decent he’d be a nice compliment to Ingram. Ingram, Barber, RoJo. I’d take those 3 going into the season.

9 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Yeah I’d be up for that. The Kareem Hunt idea I s starting to be floated out there and idk if the PR and distraction in a year we really need to be focused is really worth it. Plus we’d only have him for half a year with a probable suspension coming.

Ingram has at least two good years left and can catch the ball well and people respect him while on the field. Why not get a better version of Barber? If RoJo can become anything half decent he’d be a nice compliment to Ingram. Ingram, Barber, RoJo. I’d take those 3 going into the season.

Ingraam is one strike away from a year suspension, so he is a risk.  I agree he is less a PR problem, but still a risk with a higher cap hit.

22 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

If one of Trey Flowers or Trent Brown get out if NE, we need to be all over it.

2 of the most underrated up and comers in the NFL...

Wonder what we could get Brown for? His play hasn’t been that much better than Smith according to PFF numbers.

6 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

He absolutely dominated Joey Bosa today...

He was banged up late in year, but when he's healthy he's one if the better pass protectors...

His biggest concerns were the run game and he had a habit of getting fat. He seems to have fixed it in NE. But a lot of guys play above their skill level in NE.

Archived