GDT: The most overrated team in football and the horse we rode in on

Matts4313

Just now, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Honestly. That is such a weird juxtaposition. Him and Joe are SUCH different QBs. Kudos to the team for adjusting. 

I'm pretty sure you were one of the only ones (beside me) who liked Lamar coming out

5 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

This is correct. Si.

He has a skillset which he doesn't use. And it is his best skillset. Stress the defense.

And his body is built for the run, I don’t understand why he is not doing it. I wonder if Garrett or SL is getting into his arse when he does do it. Something has to be preventing him from doin it

Just now, textaz03 said:

And his body is built for the run, I don’t understand why he is not doing it. I wonder if Garrett or SL is getting into his arse when he does do it. Something has to be preventing him from doin it

Dak said that the team decided not to run the QB between the 20s. Because of the perceived risk. Inside to 20 he has a green light.

But on busted plays he has to throw that **** out the window and be a football player. He isn't porcelain like Romo

3 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Don't get me wrong. I don't want him to run unnecessarily. But it should be in his wheelhouse. 

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

Dak said that the team decided not to run the QB between the 20s. Because of the perceived risk. Inside to 20 he has a green light.

But on busted plays he has to throw that **** out the window and be a football player. He isn't porcelain like Romo

I must have missed that one. Well that would be another ding on Garrett and Linehan. Turn his *** loose!! 

27 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

I must have missed that one. Well that would be another ding on Garrett and Linehan. Turn his *** loose!! 

Whether he is running for a first or taking a sack he is still getting hit.

Might as well get the first 

Just now, The_Slamman said:

Matts, for better or worse... you are going to have to lead the playoff charge.  

Agreed. 

Someone else pick up the mantle for the next 2 weeks. Let our OL get healthy. Let our bruises heal. Lets get ready for the tournament. 

Archived