GDT: The most overrated team in football and the horse we rode in on

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Neither of those statements are correct. 

1. We need to win 1 game.

or

2. We need the Redskins and Eagles to both lose 1 game. 

Oh I did not see the Redskins had won. I thought they were about to lose so I assumed they had lost.

1 hour ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

No. Going into this weekend we needed to win 1 game out of 3.

We have two more chances.

I was talking about with both a Redskins and Eagles loss. I thought the Redskins had already lost and so had the Eagles lost. Our would not have mattered because we would have won by default. 

Man, I cannot wait for the Colts to expose this team.

https://inkonindy.com/2018/12/11/indianapolis-colts-going-decimate-dallas-cowboys/

I guess that wasn't as far fetched as I originally thought. 

Just got done reading Sturm's Decoding Linehan article....man, what a train wreck. Probably should have seen this coming tbh. I get the sense Eberflus and his defense were one step ahead all game.

Outside of Zeke and Cooper, the offense really seems loaded with mediocrity. 

23 hours ago, D82 said:

Pretty sure he means team

OK, I am talking about defense specifically. Back in the early 1990s that hurricane defense built by Jimmy was tearing up the league. It had lots of very young players. But it also has a few probowl quality vets who set the tone like Ken Norton jr and Charles Haley. That guy this year is supposed to be Lee. But Lee doesn't play anymore and the defense has become a hot mess.

On 12/18/2018 at 12:39 PM, DaBoys said:

Great:

Zack Martin

Zeke

Cooper

Good:

Tyron Smith

Cole Beasely

Gallup

Okay:

La'el Collins

Mediocre/bad:

Everyone else

I'd probably move Smith to great, even though he has been less than his normal self. Don't disagree with much beyond that, outside of Collins. He's been pretty meh, imo. Not going to get involved in the other exclusion from list. 

26 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I'd probably move Smith to great, even though he has been less than his normal self. 

I agree, when he is healthy. But he's missed time in 3 straight seasons right? If he were a consistant 16 game starter he'd be great. 

Don't disagree with much beyond that, outside of Collins. He's been pretty meh, imo.

I think Collins is underrated. I think he has plenty of trade value. PFF has him ranked as the 32nd OT in the game. Which tells me that if every team were to pick 1 OT, he would probably be picked. He controlled Kalil Mack better than Tyron did last year, and he is a pretty good run blocker.  I think it's fine to put a top 32 OT in the "Okay" category.

Not going to get involved in the other exclusion from list. 

I would have included him, and probably put him as a great, but the Guillain-Barré syndrome, and him taking a year off. I thought it best not to include him.

31 minutes ago, DaBoys said:
56 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Not going to get involved in the other exclusion from list. 

I would have included him, and probably put him as a great, but the Guillain-Barré syndrome, and him taking a year off. I thought it best not to include him.

Image result for well done gif

Archived