GDT: The most overrated team in football and the horse we rode in on

Matts4313

1 minute ago, Northland said:

You have a game or two every year where you crap the bed.  Move on and get ready for the Bucs.  That won't be an easy one.  Hospitals all over are filled with Cowboys fans who injured themselves jumping off the bandwagon today.

Idk why.

I wouldn't even have played some starters today. The game not being a must win was part of the problem I think

2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Idk why.

I wouldn't even have played some starters today. The game not being a must win was part of the problem I think

I felt bad about this one the entire time. If you have been watching the player interviews, they all thrive when they feel their backs are against the wall. 

This game was destined to be poop

Emotional victory over the Saints.  Emotional win (controversial given the kickoff non fumble and the Goeddart non TD) over the Eagles.  Crap happens.  Look at the Dolphins.  Huge win over New England last week and with their season on the line they get beat bad in Minnesota.  They spent it all last week.

I would have preferred to lock it up today.  Don't want to back in.  The sooner you clinch the better.

Lose to Tampa and the drama will really start.

3 minutes ago, anthbes said:

That was a hard game to watch. Possessions of 10, 14 and 15 play drives in the first half with zero points is a really weird stat.

Everything seemed off, LVE wasn’t his usual self. Weird game altogether.

Here’s another, over 100yards rushing and 15 first downs and 0 points

28 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Well I've already gone this year, so not me.

BUT just like Romo lost his job, if the new guy comes in and we win out.... it'll be hard to bench the hot hand.

I’d do it, but I’m pretty sure I’m like 0-3 on GDT. I don’t do them often, but when I do we lose. 

But hey I’m ready to step up if no one else does.

10 minutes ago, anthbes said:

That was a hard game to watch. Possessions of 10, 14 and 15 play drives in the first half with zero points is a really weird stat.

Everything seemed off, LVE wasn’t his usual self. Weird game altogether.

Gotta wonder if Sean Lee being ready to go, got in the rookies head

21 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

I can try? To be fair guys, this is the first game I haven't watched in the last 5 weeks. I may be the lacking mojo for tonights loss:$

Don't screw this up, Canada.

Although, I will say. This is the first game I have been by a computer all game. I won't make that mistake come playoffs. 

Archived