The greatness of Saquon Barkley

Gmen

Did you know Saquon Barkley is the best running back in the league?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Did you know Saquon Barkley is the best running back in the league?

• Yes, that is pretty obvious
    • No, but I know now

19 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Yeah, and DeMarco Murray was an outstanding RB (not saying you specifically, but I think some people forget just how talented he was; injuries were what derailed him).  That does not lessen the impact Zeke provides them.  

Would you say a team having a great season with an elite CB means they shouldn't draft another CB if that one were to leave the next season?  It isn't like we're seeing Zeke's come out every season.

No, but I suppose it’s a bit different since you can field three cbs the majority of the time.  Zeke is a rare talent no doubt. I think it is harder to find, and more valuable to have, a big athletic cb who can step in and start day one.  Most cbs take time to develop, where as you mentioned running backs can typically play close to their potential day one.

It would be ignorant for me to say they would have had more success to this point with Ramsey.  Though, the turnaround in Jacksonville has been dramatic (there are a few players other than Ramsey that deserve some credit for this).  In the long run, I think Ramsey would have been the better choice.

Then again, I’ll look stupid when Ramsey signs with the Cowboys in a couple years.

On 12/20/2018 at 11:19 PM, Danger said:

Barkley has ran for 1155 yards and caught for 800 on 100 receptions. With a garbage offensive line and Quarterback. In his rookie season. But you know, lets overlook those details.

Nice 21 carries for 43 yards for the 'great' Barkley.xD

Apperantly there is a lot of people think Kamara running back

Saints is better than Barkley.

why don’t you go over there and prove everybody in New Orleans wrong

oh buy the way do not accuse there hole board of being drunk it just makes you look silly

pg mayfield, the next grossman thru a 125 rating up and may brake  peyton Manning rookie to record

3 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Apperantly there is a lot of people think Kamara running back

Saints is better than Barkley.

why don’t you go over there and prove everybody in New Orleans wrong

oh buy the way do not accuse there hole board of being drunk it just makes you look silly

pg mayfield, the next grossman thru a 125 rating up and may brake  peyton Manning rookie to record

What?

1 hour ago, bootsy said:

Nice 21 carries for 43 yards for the 'great' Barkley.xD

You’re Conveniently forgetting 34 receiving yards and a touchdown

You know you’re good when 77 yards and a TD is one of your worst games

Archived