Week 16 Redskins vs. Titans

KingTitan

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

What camera angles have they shown with any evidence of that? Hell, we tried to run a max protect PA shot twice and Marcus immediately had pressure both times. But hey, I guess that’s on him too?

The behind the QB camera angle on the replay. They've been blitzing him and he's not throwing it.

I get it, the injury prone stuff is insanely frustrating. But man, reading this thread you’d think Marcus was at fault for everything that has ever happened. OL consistently can’t hold up against a four man rush while we leave six into block. Marcus avoided at least four sacks in the first half, but sure, he’s entirely at fault for the incompetent play calling and the line getting overwhelmed.

Okay.  Coaches had a series to see how they react to our sub QB at mid field need points here   

THE ONLY complaint I see that is valid against MARCUS is him getting hurt every year but you can count on one hand number of QB going all year without missing games 

4 minutes ago, quiller said:

Okay.  Coaches had a series to see how they react to our sub QB at mid field need points here   

THE ONLY complaint I see that is valid against MARCUS is him getting hurt every year but you can count on one hand number of QB going all year without missing games 

Brady, Brees, Rivers, Ryan, Cousins, Wilson... I could easily go on, but that's more than the one hand you claim. Most starting QBs, especially young ones don't consistently miss games like Mariota does.

Archived